Quiz

41 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Peyton Manning has the most passing yards in a season at 5,477. Out of the top 50 seasons for passing yards, peyton has 3, Brady 4, Brees 7 and Mahomes 3. How many of the top 50 seasons for passing yards does Aaron Rodgers have?

no cheating.

Anne's review of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• Haha 3

Probably zero, I do know that Jameis winstons best year is 466 more yards than Rodgers best year.

Also one super bowl appearance.

As far as 'elite awesome qbs' of the NFL he is highly overrated.  He is more Dan Marino and not in the same class as the mannings, brady, montana etc etc

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 2

56 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Probably zero, I do know that Jameis winstons best year is 466 more yards than Rodgers best year.

As far as 'elite awesome qbs' of the NFL he is highly overrated.  He is more Dan Marino and not in the same class as the mannings, brady, montana etc etc

Marino has a few of the top 50 spots, which is doubly impressive because he played before the NFL made passing so much easier. Marino and Fouts are pretty much the oldest guys in the top 50.

And you are correct. Zero for Aaron Rodgers. A true underachiever. Heck, even Matt Ryan has 3 of the top 50.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Peyton Manning has the most passing yards in a season at 5,477. Out of the top 50 seasons for passing yards, peyton has 3, Brady 4, Brees 7 and Mahomes 3. How many of the top 50 seasons for passing yards does Aaron Rodgers have?

no cheating.

I don't even have a guess.  I just want to say those numbers are badly skewed toward the current era because defense has been made illegal.  

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Marino has a few of the top 50 spots, which is doubly impressive because he played before the NFL made passing so much easier. Marino and Fouts are pretty much the oldest guys in the top 50.

And you are correct. Zero for Aaron Rodgers. A true underachiever. Heck, even Matt Ryan has 3 of the top 50.

Yeah, what an underachiever Rodgers is.  We're so lucky that the Jets didn't draft him!

• Haha 2

Inmo Marino. Manning..Rodgers ate the best pure Quarterbacks, the other 2 more system QBs with the most wins and are the 2 you want in a do or die situation most clutchest if that’s a word

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

5 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

no cheating.

How many does Chad Pennington have????

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Good points, don’t think Rodgers is overrated,  one of the best ever….and greatest thrower of a pigskin I’ve ever seen.

Brady and the patriots were always padding stats. Peyton manning, at least for the majority of his time with the colts, was carrying mediocre to bad teams on his back. With that being said, I didn’t look it up but I did look up most pass attempts in a single season. Aaron Rodgers most in a season is 610 attempts which puts him in a tie for 52nd most in a season. Tom Brady on the other hand has 7 seasons in the top 52, Brees is in the top 52 10 times…I’d say a lot of those big passing yard seasons have a lot more to do with attempts than anything else…