Troy Aikman takes shot at Jets

Rhg1084

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

Honestly, who cares. We are picking in the top 5 to top 10 of the draft for how many years now. Is this some sort of epiphany that this team is bad. We are the definition  of suck in the NFL until we start to win. 

This year makes it two.  

23 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

"Changing the coach is one thing, but you have to look at how things are run out there. I talk to people in the building and from what I hear is that there's a lot of dysfunction. If you don't do anything in the postseason, then you're really at the end of the day, no different than the Jacksonville Jaguars or the New York Jets that didn't get in (to the playoffs)."

Jets continue to be the national laughing stock! When is this thing ever gonna get turned around?!!

how does this really have anything to do with the jets? he is talking about the cowboys. just saying that if you don't win in the post season then its the same as being out like we were.

• Upvote 1

People are reading into this too much. He just picked two teams that have sucked recently and the Jets and Jaguars have generally been the two worst teams in the NFL in recent history.

But yeah, we've actually had way more post season success than the Cowboys over the last 25 years.

51 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Believing theres a resemblance goes a long way towards understanding some of the takes on these message boards then.  Thanks

I remember first hearing that Kim was the "female Troy Aikman" on JI.  I can kinda see it in some photos.  But agree that it's a bit of a stretch.  Still funny, though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

This year 4, last year 2, the year before 3, the year before that was 3 (I know we traded up but it was still 3 our original pick was still like 7), the year before that was 6. 

Yes, coming off of the 2 is one year, going to 2 years.  The year before was 11.  

It was a joke, they've been picking high, we get it.  

26 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yes, coming off of the 2 is one year, going to 2 years.  The year before was 11.  

28 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Next time remind me to laugh