*** NFL Gameday 01/22 ***

Beerfish

4 minutes ago, Hex said:

Actually, they were 2-14 (like the Jets) 2 seasons ago, then had a 4 win season last year (Also like the Jets), and their QB takes a lot of sacks

SUPER BOWL 2023 BABY!

Man I edited that like 2 seconds after I posted it and still got akshullay’d. ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hex said:

First 2 years seems similar to the Jets

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

That’s why I’m not jumping down Saleh’s throat after this year.

Zac Taylor was the odds favorite to be the first coach fired entering the season.

To be fair though it’s easy to have 2 crappy seasons.  We still have to do the hard part. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Hex said:

Hopefully Pinero is the guy

Douglas has thought that about the last 6 kickers or so.  He better bring in a lot of competition for camp next year.  I believe the last few years the guys we had as incumbent actually got dumped in camp after they failed.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

That’s why I’m not jumping down Saleh’s throat after this year.

Zac Taylor was the odds favorite to be the first coach fired entering the season.

Great point. 
 Also - look at Kyle shanahan’s first couple of seasons. Lot’s of examples of this 

• Upvote 1

I can't imagine the Bengals beating the Bills or the Chiefs next game, with that OL and defense

If the Bills go in, Burrow will be getting prosthetic limbs

If the Chiefs go in, they will drop a 50 burger on them.

Remember, this is a team that allowed the Jets to score 34 points and pass for 400 yards

Just now, Hex said:

I can't imagine the Bengals beating the Bills or the Chiefs next game, with that OL and defense

If the Bills go in, Burrow will be getting prosthetic limbs

If the Chiefs go in, they will drop a 50 burger on them.

Remember, this is a team that allowed the Jets to score 34 points and pass for 400 yards

I’m pretty sure the bengals already beat the chiefs this year, but I agree with you. I love burrow but if the bills win tomorrow they’re in the super bowl. Need magic Mahomes to come through. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

I’m pretty sure the bengals already beat the chiefs this year, but I agree with you. I love burrow but if the bills win tomorrow they’re in the super bowl. Need magic Mahomes to come through. 

Yea, the Bengals did beat the Chiefs. I forgot about that. KC's only loss after they lost to (wait for it) the Titans

That was a good game. Tannehill is what he is - the Titans will be good and relevant with him at the helm but never win a Superbowl. They’re kinda in no man’s land.

Burrow looked OK, hard to look good when you’ve gotten sacked 9 times. He will need to get the ball out faster next week and of course the OL needs to show up. Regardless of what happens I don’t think Cincinnati has anything to worry about at QB moving forward.