Jump to content

*** NFL Gameday 01/22 ***


Beerfish
 Share

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, JTJet said:

The last thing the NFL wants this year is Aaron Rogers winning the Super Bowl. 

Gonna go there. 

It will make peoples heads explode because he is unvaccinated and made it through the season without dying. 

Now we’re gonna have two California teams, both from the NFC West in the Conference Champ Game.

49ers at Rams incoming. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JTJet said:

Yeah all of this is wrong. Set your hate for the man aside, that sh*t gets old. 

GB special teams should be ashamed. They were the only reason they lost the game. 

I’m a big Rodgers fan, no hatred for him at all. It’s more disappointment. It’s the same thing every time.  Dude they had like 50 yards of offense the 2nd half. They’re the #1 seed vs a team that had to win the final week to get in. Opening drive touchdown and nothing after that. He’s considered a top 5-10 QB all time. Does he need the legit perfect situation to win? 0-4 in his playoff career vs San Fran. Sooner or later he needs to take the blame. 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Now we’re gonna have two California teams, both from the NFC West in the Conference Champ Game.

49ers at Rams incoming. 

Be a shame if California fell into the Pacific. 

And when I say “a shame” I mean awesome. 

  • Thumb Down 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

They went with runs on last few plays it worked thanks to Deebo. Maybe Shanahan afraid to let Jimmy throw. 

It is really what the Niners are. One nice throw to Kittle and pound the rock. 
 

It would not surprise me if they beat the Rams in an NFC Championship and it would be interesting to see that Defense go against Brady. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49ers playcalling towards the end was so poor and they got lucky that Deebo got more than he should have on that run. 

Rodgers has destroyed his legacy with the way he’s lost these playoff games. Almost threw a game sealing pick on that last drive too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rodgers is the most overrated QB of this age in what a guy actually accomplishes vs all the praise HEAPED on him.

Guess what though?  We get to hear him muse and whine and ponder his future all off season.

Three straight 13 win seasons three straight epic fails.

Even last year when every one killed the coach it was Rodgers.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Now we’re gonna have two California teams, both from the NFC West in the Conference Champ Game.

49ers at Rams incoming. 

There is a very real chance we get a second consecutive home team in the super bowl. Wild. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

I’m a big Rodgers fan, no hatred for him at all. It’s more disappointment. It’s the same thing every time.  Dude they had like 50 yards of offense the 2nd half. They’re the #1 seed vs a team that had to win the final week to get in. Opening drive touchdown and nothing after that. He’s considered a top 5-10 QB all time. Does he need the legit perfect situation to win? 0-4 in his playoff career vs San Fran. Sooner or later he needs to take the blame. 

Did you watch the game? Literally the ONLY reason they lost was special teams. 

Rodgers didnt make a single mistake in a game where controlling the ball was Uber important due to the weather conditions. 

Jimmy Garropolo did absolutely nothing. His special teams won him the game. 

I would imagine if GB was dumb enough to waste their draft capital on a backup QB instead of more pressing needs, then there are reasons other than Rodgers they dont go the distance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Rodgers is the most overrated QB of this age in what a guy actually accomplishes vs all the praise HEAPED on him.

Guess what though?  We get to hear him muse and whine and ponder his future all off season.

Three straight 13 win seasons three straight epic fails.

Even last year when every one killed the coach it was Rodgers.

 

Rodgers ballwashers are at least as bad as Brady ballwashers. Probably worse. At least Brady has the championships to back it up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Now we’re gonna have two California teams, both from the NFC West in the Conference Champ Game.

49ers at Rams incoming. 

Were Jets fans. 

You know fully well the SB is going to be Buffalo - Tampa Bay. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

A professional journalist actually tweeted this. Covering the Jets is rotting his brain. 

Yep. 

It's funny. 10 points was enough to win the game.... but.... special teams. 

What an idiot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...