*** NFL Gameday 01/22 ***

Beerfish

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Did you watch the game? Literally the ONLY reason they lost was special teams. 

Rodgers didnt make a single mistake in a game where controlling the ball was Uber important due to the weather conditions. 

Jimmy Garropolo did absolutely nothing. His special teams won him the game. 

I would imagine if GB was dumb enough to waste their draft capital on a backup QB instead of more pressing needs, then there are reasons other than Rodgers they dont go the distance. 

He’ll look unbeatable next year in Denver. 

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Did you watch the game? Literally the ONLY reason they lost was special teams. 

Rodgers didnt make a single mistake in a game where controlling the ball was Uber important due to the weather conditions. 

Jimmy Garropolo did absolutely nothing. His special teams won him the game. 

I would imagine if GB was dumb enough to waste their draft capital on a backup QB instead of more pressing needs, then there are reasons other than Rodgers they dont go the distance. 

They scored 10 points lmao

Rodgers is going to take some heat for that, even if the special teams saved the day for the 49ers

5 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Jesus.

This guy was literally salivating over him in the preseason when they trained against us. Some of his tweets were beyond cringeworthy. 

Predictable that the media went from ball washing Rodgers and making excuses to trashing him...we all know why.

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Rodgers is the most overrated QB of this age in what a guy actually accomplishes vs all the praise HEAPED on him.

Guess what though?  We get to hear him muse and whine and ponder his future all off season.

Three straight 13 win seasons three straight epic fails.

Even last year when every one killed the coach it was Rodgers.

He's been a great QB on an overrated team who spends first rounders on backup qbs instead of pass catchers.  It was the same deal with Peyton in Indy.

Also he's allowed to ponder his future lol.  If you're still paying attention to NFL media in 2022 that's your own fault.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Beerfish said:

Rodgers is much much worse than Brady.  Real?  He is one of the great fake smart guys of this league.

Well, like, that’s just your opinion man. 

IMHO Brady is the fakest player ever. He’s Mr. Politically Correct talking points. 

Rogers does not give a half baked sh*t about anything anyone says. He says what he means and does not care about blowback.

I appreciate that in todays world. But that’s just me. 

None of these guys are truly “smart”.  Take what they say however you want. But don’t put any of them on a pedestal. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

49ers playcalling towards the end was so poor and they got lucky that Deebo got more than he should have on that run. 

Rodgers has destroyed his legacy with the way he’s lost these playoff games. Almost threw a game sealing pick on that last drive too.

This. It’s the same song and dance. Sooner or later it has to reflect on him. Can’t always blame something else. If you’re top 5 you win this game. They had the ball with 4 minutes left in the game. Go down and win it. This isn’t the 85 bears he’s going against. In a few years they’re gonna show Rodgers stats in this game and the fact they scored 10 points. Not special teams play. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

It is really what the Niners are. One nice throw to Kittle and pound the rock. 

It would not surprise me if they beat the Rams in an NFC Championship and it would be interesting to see that Defense go against Brady. 

Jimmy G was really shaky not sure he can get away with that with either the Rams or the Bucs. 

3 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

How many playoff games have been won with a team scoring 10 points. I'm gonna guess not many. 

People are completely dismissive of the weather conditions tonight.

This was never EVER going to be a 21-24 game. It was always going to end up in the range that it did, and if not for a massive special teams blunder, the outcome is completely different. 

Just now, Icer said:

Enough, based on the outcome of the game. 

You literally just sh*t on your own argument lol. 

They scored 6 points. 

GB scored 10. 

Special teams was the difference. That's where the ire shouldnbe directed. 

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

People are completely dismissive of the weather conditions tonight.

This was never EVER going to be a 21-24 game. It was always going to end up in the range that it did, and if not for a massive special teams blunder, the outcome is completely different. 

Aaron Rodgers got the ball tied 10-10 and they did nothing. They did nothing outside of the opening drive. You arent going to win playoff games scoring 10 points.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Just to be clear my take on Rodgers has nothing to do politically, I happen to agree with him on a lot of things and like I said I’ve been a huge fan for a long time. It’s just enough is enough with these playoff losses and passing the blame. 

Big Mike McCarthy fan are we?

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

You literally just sh*t on your own argument lol. 

They scored 6 points. 

GB scored 10. 

Special teams was the difference. That's where the ire shouldnbe directed. 

There's plenty of blame to go around. The Packers scored 3 points after the first drive of the game, but Rodgers was perfect and made no mistakes -- your words, not mine

Hilarious the lengths people will go to prop up Fraudgers

Just now, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Aaron Rodgers got the ball tied 10-10 and they did nothing. They did nothing outside of the opening drive. You arent going to win playoff games scoring 10 points.

They did nothing because their special teams screwed them in the a$$hole. Twice. 

Just now, JTJet said:

Until Rodgers starts throwing Microsoft Surface Pros on the ground and screaming at Refs, Brady is easily the bigger douchebag. 

Until Rogers goes from a baby fat blubby kid to a chiseled 44 year old from HGH and steroids, Brady is the biggest piece of fake sh*t out there. 

Just now, Peace Frog said:

Well, like, that’s just your opinion man. 

IMHO Brady is the fakest player ever. He’s Mr. Politically Correct talking points. 

Rogers does not give a half baked sh*t about anything anyone says. He says what he means and does not care about blowback.

I appreciate that in todays world. But that’s just me. 

None of these guys are truly “smart”.  Take what they say however you want. But don’t put any of them on a pedestal. 

Awesome quarterback. Eccentric person. Green Bay has not built enough around him - all of that is true. 

But it appears like he was caught in a lie about being vaccinated. Forget where you stand on that issue, I'm not trying to argue about that - I'm talking about how he handled it.

I think he cares what people think and that's why he was calculated in his language about it - essentially leading people to believe one thing, but being so careful with his language that if the truth came out, he'd have some deniability. That's some politician sh*t for sure.