Are the winners of Sunday's games going to the Superbowl?

PepPep

10 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

49ers last 3 games…

Win @ LA Rams

Win @ Dallas Cowboys

Win @ Green Bay Packers

You tell me they don’t have a chance?

Oh they definitely do, but these magical joyrides as underdogs in road playoff games usually end before the rainbow, as we Jets fans can attest.

the other issue is, they may have gotten pretty banged up in this game 

11 hours ago, PepPep said:

Or do you think the Bengals and Niners have a real shot to advance to the big game? 

I can't see the Rams beating the 49ers. Plus SoFi is basically a home game for the 49ers. Hope I'm wrong about this one. 

Bengals have no shot vs the Chiefs at Arrowhead during the Chiefs 2021 Playoffs Revenge Tour.

SUPER BOWL LVI

Chiefs vs 49ers II 

With all the torment they have caused me over the years, not sure why I'm going for Buffalo today.  Maybe it's that I think Josh Allen can be great and he's fun to watch on the field.  And I would love nothing more than to see Brady get destroyed today.  Five, six massive--face first--sacks into the turf.

Might be fun having an all California SB. 

46 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I can't see the Rams beating the 49ers. Plus SoFi is basically a home game for the 49ers. Hope I'm wrong about this one. 

Bengals have no shot vs the Chiefs at Arrowhead during the Chiefs 2021 Playoffs Revenge Tour.

SUPER BOWL LVI

Chiefs vs 49ers II 

I’m shocked you’re not going with your Bills today. ?

I have no idea which way to go today. My head says KC, but I want to go Buffalo. In the NFC I want the Rams, but I never bet against the ?.

I think the winner of Chiefs/Bills is absolutely going. I thought that even before either team was playing the AFC Title game at home -- they're the two best teams in the AFC by a wide margin IMHO. Bengals are a nice story but I would be shocked if they beat Bills or Chiefs on the road in the AFC Title game.

NFC is more wide open. In particular, the 9ers have the Rams number, so if that's the matchup I could see SF advancing. That said, 9ers looked very beat up by the end of last night's game and will have a weaker QB than either TB or LA. I'd favor the winner of today's game but I don't think it's a lock in the same way.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

With all the torment they have caused me over the years, not sure why I'm going for Buffalo today.  Maybe it's that I think Josh Allen can be great and he's fun to watch on the field.  And I would love nothing more than to see Brady get destroyed today.  Five, six massive--face first--sacks into the turf.

Might be fun having an all California SB.

EDIT:  Oops.  Meant NFCCG. 

7 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Awesome! I won big on the Chiefs today. What a great weekend man. One of the best divisional rounds of my lifetime.

It was unreal. The last 13 seconds of regulation kind of ruined the last one though. As bad as both defenses were at the end, the QBs were just as phenomenal.
Buffalo took it to another level of CS stupidity at the end though.