Why the Picks has to be……….

Disagree.  
Make a board and adjust only after you have picked from the basic position group.   Stick to the board. 
putting all the edges at the top is a formula for over drafting and mediocrity 

completely agree - how do you say we’re taking a tight end with our first 2nd rd pick if there isn’t a tight end rated appropriate for that spot - makes no sense - if you want to say tight end is top three priority ok - may or may not agree but can’t make picks based on wishes

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Shelbyblue said:

1. Best available pass rusher

2.Treylon burka WR ( he’s Deebo like)

3. Best TE available

If the Jets are building this team in the image of SF these 3 are first priority.

Jets really need to scout the **** out of these Edge rushers and, should they love one who’s there at #4, they need to pull the trigger. Edge is where value meets need in this draft. The only other option up high is OL, but they don’t need a third first round OL in a row. 

Love Deebo, but I wouldn’t be looking for the next one. Just the best WR. 

Pass rush and pass receivers. That should be the team’s priority this offseason. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, slats said:

Jets really need to scout the **** out of these Edge rushers and, should they love one who’s there at #4, they need to pull the trigger. Edge is where value meets need in this draft. The only other option up high is OL, but they don’t need a third first round OL in a row. 

Love Deebo, but I wouldn’t be looking for the next one. Just the best WR. 

Pass rush and pass receivers. That should be the team’s priority this offseason. 

Slats, I agree in concept. I’ve been advocating for OT only because I believe the “bust” potential for the EDGE, this year, is higher than for OT, this year, and we can’t afford to miss this pick. 

Interesting that both positions have potential stars returning from injuries. If the stars align both Lawson and Becton come back AND our draft picks work out.

I can dream, right?