Rogers legacy

I want a pissed off Aaron Rodgers to come to the Jets.  Zach learns from him and we get weapons for him through the draft.  He plays here 5 years and gets 2 SB wins.  He takes one of the worst organizations from last to first.  He does that and he cements his legacy as the best QB ever.  

We are that bad or he is that good.

Win -win.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

Rodgers had a similar brady type deal his last season in NE with GB to get him into camp this year.  he was a good soldier but he is done in GB.

9 of 10 teams would love to have him walk into their building next year as their starting QB. He will have his choice and I see him making a similar choice that TB made.  All the pieces are there and they just need the man to lead them.

I dont think last night did anything to tarnish him.  I didnt watch the game thinking Rodgers is blowing this and I was surprised at his QB rating.

I don’t think as many teams would want him as you do.

Part of being an NFL QB is the right personality.  Aaron Rodgers fails miserably in that category.  The guy is a selfish prick.

1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

I want a pissed off Aaron Rodgers to come to the Jets.  Zach learns from him and we get weapons for him through the draft.  He plays here 5 years and gets 2 SB wins.  He takes one of the worst organizations from last to first.  He does that and he cements his legacy as the best QB ever.  

Win -win.

Wouldn’t that be pretty wild if Rodgers came here repeating what occurred years ago with Favre. But it’s not going to happen. He’s already stated he’s not interested in rebuilds. 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Win -win.

Isn't it a little early to be drunk?

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, PS17 said:

He is easily a top ten quarterback but as someone said earlier these playoff losses prevent him from being in the Brady/Montana/P. Manning tier. 

If we're talking about playoff losses then Peyton Manning isn't in that tier then either.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Win -win.

Sign me up!

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Win -win.

I mean hey, why not?  We may as well go ******* nuts.  ATTICA! ATTICA!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Adoni Beast said:

Individually, top 3 QB of all time but the lack of championships drops him into the Brees, Favre tier and out of the Brady, Montana tier.

Recency bias and looking at stats instead of how the current game favors the passing game to a ridiculous level. How do you rank Rodgers over all time from other eras like Unitas or Montana or Graham

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

It had nothing to do with the GB offense putting up 3 points in the last 56 minutes???? Really?  If Kyle Wilson played a game like that, this board would be all over him like white on rice.   

I give the weather and SF awesome D more credit for that than Rogers playing badly. I mean im theb4th qrt, it was like an ice rink out there. 

2 hours ago, Origen said:

Jim Kelly is a good avatar but I don't see Rogers becoming beloved forever in GB like Kelly will always be in Buff.

Why would he be?  He's been a real dick there and a flop at getting Superbowl rings for all his greatness.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Recency bias and looking at stats instead of how the current game favors the passing game to a ridiculous level. How do you rank Rodgers over all time from other eras like Unitas or Montana or Graham

I don’t rank Rogers over Montana. My point was individually/statistically Rogers is definitely one of the best.

But a full legacy of a QB need to include winning so I don’t put Rogers over Montana or Bradshaw or even Staubach

• Upvote 1