*** NFL Gameday 01/23 ***

Beerfish

I hope the Rams dline actually brings their top game.  We talk about big time players that disappear in huge games.  Donald has not been a factor is some big games in the past.

This game will determine if Todd Bowles gets serious head coach consideration this round of hires.

I'm going to take the Rams to win.

KC Buffalo, this could be a great game.  Despite Buffalo being great on defense, I still think KC wins this game.

The key to the game for me will be KC's secondary weapons.  Smart teams do everything in their power to stop kelce and Hill.  Herdman, Pringle, Robinson and Bell need to have good games.

Just now, shawn306 said:

Is Wirfs playing ? If he isn’t I like the Rams. If he is playing I like the Bucs. 

I like Buffalo big today. Chiefs are shoddy against the run and if they can run the ball it is going to make Allen’s job a walk in the park

Wirfs is out. Just heard on ESPN.

I am a Rams fan for the day, and I think they have a good shot. Bucs are missing a few pieces, and Wirfs being out is huge.

Would be nice to see Stafford having a significant playoff run after being stuck on the Lions for so long.

I like the Bills against the Chiefs. Allen is playing fantastic football, and the Bills' D is formidable.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mrcoops said:

I am a Rams fan for the day, and I think they have a good shot. Bucs are missing a few pieces, and Wirfs being out is huge.

Would be nice to see Stafford having a significant playoff run after being stuck on the Lions for so long.

Whitworth is out as well, just as big of a loss for the Rams missing your starting LT

8 minutes ago, Larz said:

My nephew the bills fan is already pacing lol

I was thinking last night, watching the Bengals/Titans, just how much I miss not having us be good enough to be in the playoffs. I remember those back to back years, not being able to sit down, walking all over the place, every play was life and death, because it was. Gosh, I miss that feeling. I know we all do. Hopefully, we're not far away of feeling it again. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

20 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

Is Wirfs playing ? If he isn’t I like the Rams. If he is playing I like the Bucs. 

I like Buffalo big today. Chiefs are shoddy against the run and if they can run the ball it is going to make Allen’s job a walk in the park

But.... JD took Becton over him against all the prognosticators and experts.. Becton must be a beast!!!!?

Just now, undertow said:

The game in the NFC is basically a Super Bowl berth.  Rooting hard for the Rams and Bills but the Super Bowl is Brady vs Mahomes we already know this.

I would normally agree but San Francisco has beaten the Rams six straight times. 

• Upvote 2

A refereeing nugget for each game. The Rams/Bucs game could be a long one.....today's crew threw the 3rd most penalties per game(15.5)

The crew in the Bills/Chiefs game threw the least Def. holding, illegal contact, defensive PI calls in the league, a total of 18 combined. Maybe take the over??