*** NFL Gameday 01/23 ***

Beerfish

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

If my choice at 10 comes down to a great LB or a pretty good edge or WR, I have no problem if we take the LBer.  If there is a great edge or WR prospect available then I am not even thinking about LB.  But our LBs are weak and there could be two potential premium players at the position in this draft.  I just think the way the game is played now, and how prominent backs and TEs are in the passing game, that a great LB who can defend the pass is a premium player in this league.

Devin White, Micah Parsons, Roquan Smith.  Don't think any of those teams regret taking an LB in the top 12.

That’s fair. Do you like Devin Lloyd? Let’s say we go edge at 4 and on the clock at 10 we have a choice between Lloyd, Burks, Garrett Wilson. Who ya got? 

Your Georgia guy Dean looks good but he seems a bit undersized. 

Just now, PS17 said:

That’s fair. Do you like Devin Lloyd? Let’s say we go edge at 4 and on the clock at 10 we have a choice between Lloyd, Burks, Garrett Wilson. Who ya got? 

Your Georgia guy Dean looks good but he seems a bit undersized. 

I like Burks a lot but I'd have a hard time passing on Lloyd. 

1 minute ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

The Chiefs defense in the late 60s early 70s was great. You could argue that Willie Lanier was the best Chiefs player as well. Or Bobby Bell. 

They broke my heart with that goal line stand in the playoffs the year after we won our Super Bowl.

They then went on to beat Joe Kapp and the Vikings to get theirs.

• Upvote 1