*** NFL Gameday 01/23 ***

Beerfish

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

YES! 

I've also had pizza in Indiana that was like a saltine with ketchup and poor quality mozz ... .and they cut it in strips ..... wtf

I'll be honest, the artisan flatbreads of the west coach, the deep dish in Chicago, and the Sicilian and Neapolitan varieties of the northeast are all great - and you learn not to debate them when the real enemy is this other sh*t that is out there

deep dish is great - i call it pizza lasagna - love it for what it is, not what it isn't

hate the other stuff

There is only one place in Indy I will order pizza from. Otherwise it’s a hard pass. 

11 minutes ago, extmenace said:

Because they draft well and when they become competitive, they trade for or can lure good free agents to sign. Most good free agents sign with better teams because it’ll keep their value in tact. Very few good FA’s will sign will bottom feeders  unless the contract is so much richer than the better team can offer.

That's all well and good..

So if no one wants to come here - then why are we so worried about paying the guys that want to be here.

Point I'm getting at is - it seems as fans we are faaaar too worried about the cap.

These loaded teams find ways to keep everyone together and rarely do top guys slip free.  

1 minute ago, OilfieldJet said:

There are enough emigrants populating the rest of the country to provide pizza oasis’s (is that a word?) if you know where to look.

Plus Chicago.

Part true. 

In general, most of this country is one of those towns with 25 fast food spots at the interstate exit. That's the majority of the places where chain pizza thrives. There are always hidden gems, but they usually have a small following and loyal customers, while the majority of folks go with the place that tastes bland and the same no matter where you order it.

Same reason McDonald's is everywhere. Understanding good food is a talent - not a natural instinct..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Part true. 

In general, most of this country is one of those towns with 25 fast food spots at the interstate exit. That's the majority of the places where chain pizza thrives. There are always hidden gems, but they usually have a small following and loyal customers, while the majority of folks go with the place that tastes bland and the same no matter where you order it.

Same reason McDonald's is everywhere. Understanding good food is a talent - not a natural instinct..

No argument. 

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

There is only one place in Indy I will order pizza from. Otherwise it’s a hard pass. 

Downtown - which spot?

Out beyond Indianapolis, the spots I've tried (not including the big chains) are Pizza King, Arnie's, Noble Roman's, Greek's Pizza, and Mancino's. Probably some others, hard to remember that far back..

Pizza King and Arnies where the saltine in strips places. Horrid..

Greek's wasn't a total abomination .LOL

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

Best qb on the planet, making 500 million. And that’s the call you come up with. So odd. 3 straight runs. 

Vrabel pretty much blew the game yesterday by not giving Henry the ball on 3rd and inches...these guys cant get cute in these spots.

• Upvote 1