*** NFL Gameday 01/23 ***

Beerfish

1 hour ago, GreenFish said:

Remember the days when Stafford was considered a regular season QB?

He leaves Detroit and they competed for the 1st pick. The Rams meanwhile look Super Bowl bound. 

I do.  I remember some very “spirited” arguments here when there was a chance Stafford was going to be traded or even shake free as a FA years ago.  A lot of “I want nothing to do with him” comments.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

A Todd Bowles defence getting ripped by a TE… I’m shocked

The brilliant DC, the man who punts down 2 scores late in the 4th quarter, again showing that he appears to be unaware the TE is an eligible receiver. Yes, let's see an owner turn over their program to this master motivator. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

The brilliant DC, the man who punts down 2 scores late in the 4th quarter, again showing that he appears to be unaware the TE is an eligible receiver. Yes, let's see an owner turn over their program to this master motivator. 

Good coordinator ( most of the times) but not a head coach.

Watch da Bears hire him.

11 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

I agree. Just trying to understand what caused it. The defensive player didn't hit the ball. It just squirted out of his hands. 

We have not stopped talking about that play here.  As you say, not a big hit.  A TD there and "finito la pasta".  Even a FG.  Fumble at that point is a killer mistake.   Aaaaahhhh!

• Upvote 1