The hit of the night - Stefon

Maxman

59 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Yeah!... Too bad a man wasnt paralyzed for life and eating out of a tube, unable to work anymore because he ran on to the field during a football game, probably because of a bet with his friends. 

Amiright?

In todays society no one knows why a person does anything so sorry you cannot go into the future and know a guy is just running on the field due to a harmless bet.

In any case he has probably earned a life time ban from the stadium a very large fine and eternal derision amongst fans of that city and team.

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

In todays society no one knows why a person does anything so sorry you cannot go into the future and know a guy is just running on the field due to a harmless bet.

In any case he has probably earned a life time ban from the stadium a very large fine and eternal derision amongst fans of that city and team.

They probably will lose a lot of beer revenue when they ban that guy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

If it takes one quadriplegic to stop these idiots from running into the field then so be it. 

And who knows if the idiot had a knife or violent intentions? 

Can’t take chances. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

Yeah!... Too bad a man wasnt paralyzed for life and eating out of a tube, unable to work anymore because he ran on to the field during a football game, probably because of a bet with his friends. 

Amiright?

A (probably) drunk guy doing something he thought would be funny and probably that his friends would get a kick out of for years to come makes a bad decision and some people want him to be crippled.  (I know you're not one of them, JTJet).  I hate how society thinks these days.  "Step out of line and you deserve to be crippled".

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

A (probably) drunk guy doing something he thought would be funny and probably that his friends would get a kick out of for years to come makes a bad decision and some people want him to be crippled.  (I know you're not one of them, JTJet).  I hate how society thinks these days.  "Step out of line and you deserve to be crippled".

Yeah this is what I was getting at lol. Everything has to be an extreme lol. 

"Too bad he wasnt crippled" derrrrrrrppppppp.

• Upvote 1

This isn't something that happened by accident.  This guy breached a lot of rules, barriers and common sense to put himself out on that field.  At some point, I think you do sacrifice your right to an expectation of gentle treatment.  If the NFL went full Squid Game on him I think it would have been a reasonable response.

Okay, maybe not, but I do love the thought of how that would play on national TV.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nycdan said:

This isn't something that happened by accident.  This guy breached a lot of rules, barriers and common sense to put himself out on that field.  At some point, I think you do sacrifice your right to an expectation of gentle treatment.  If the NFL went full Squid Game on him I think it would have been a reasonable response.

Okay, maybe not, but I do love the thought of how that would play on national TV.

Snipers.  Yeah, I'm with you.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JTJet said:

Amiright?

In today’s world, you see nothing wrong about it? Try betting with a friend and running into an unauthorized area in an airport and let us know if you get tackled or not. 

2 hours ago, FootballLove said:

I wish TV showed these incursions....half the time these are more entertaining than the actual game

There are a lot fewer of these now that they don't show it.

Most of you here are too young to remember Morganna the Kissing Bandit. This woman with a giant rack who used to run out onto baseball fields & plant one on this or that star player at the plate, on the mound, etc. It was pretty funny, actually, or anyway I always thought so back then -- probably because the players themselves saw the honor as a rite of passage and played along.

Also she was so well known that no one saw her as even an inkling of a threat, an ear-to-ear grin & open arms, running out there with those Christmas hams bouncing with each step.

These knucklehead dudes running out there miss on that harmless charm by more than a little bit. So while I don't advocate actually crippling them, I'd shrug my shoulders at them getting the IK treatment (with impunity for the jawbreaker) on top of the other consequences these dickheads already face. A few weeks or more dealing with a swollen, wired-shut jaw seems fine lol. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Most of you here are too young to remember Morganna the Kissing Bandit. This woman with a giant rack who used to run out onto baseball fields & plant one on this or that star player at the plate, on the mound, etc. It was pretty funny, actually, or anyway I always thought so back then -- probably because the players themselves saw it as a rite of passage and played along.

Also she was so well known that no one saw her as even an inkling of a threat, an ear-to-ear grin & open arms, running out there with those Christmas hams bouncing with each step.

She could have packed a kilo of C-4 in those breasteses.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

Then award him the Darwin award posthumously. 

4 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

She could have packed a kilo of C-4 in those breasteses.  

No doubt. But she was seen as a non-threat because she was such a visible repeat offender, plus playing off the reputation for flirty, bubbly blondes with giant racks to be harmless airheads put on this earth to be nothing but boy-toys, God bless her. 

3 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

No doubt. But she was seen as a non-threat because she was such a visible repeat offender, plus playing off the reputation for flirty, bubbly blondes with giant racks to be harmless airheads put on this earth to be nothing but boy-toys, God bless her. 

It's criminal to have this discussion without pictures.

Baseball's Kissing Bandit | Buy Photos | AP Images | DetailView

Autographed Morganna Roberts the Kissing Bandit. 8x10inch | Etsy

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

The Nolan Ryan kiss was the best.  He was very gracious.  

44 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

In today’s world, you see nothing wrong about it? Try betting with a friend and running into an unauthorized area in an airport and let us know if you get tackled or not. 

I never said I see nothing wrong with a guy running on to the field. 

I do see something wrong with wishing that same guy was crippled for doing it. 

• Upvote 1