Jump to content

The hit of the night - Stefon


Maxman
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

I never said I see nothing wrong with a guy running on to the field. 

I do see something wrong with wishing that same guy was crippled for doing it. 

It's called hyperbole.

But I'm serious.

Not really.

But I am. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Just so folks don't think a very hard punishment is too much, I still remember this like it was yesterday.

Crowds, spectators are getting increasingly bold.  Some day a pro athlete is going to get killed.

 

Absolutely no regret had that been paralyzed. I remember the Seles attack and it was extremely disturbing to see such a thing back nearly 3 decades ago. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Just so folks don't think a very hard punishment is too much, I still remember this like it was yesterday.

Crowds, spectators are getting increasingly bold.  Some day a pro athlete is going to get killed.

 

I remember this. Almost murdered her and the ahole got off with virtually nothing. No prison time at all that I recall. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

Absolutely no regret had that been paralyzed. I remember the Seles attack and it was extremely disturbing to see such a thing back nearly 3 decades ago. 

 

Just now, Thai Jet said:

I remember this. Almost murdered her and the ahole got off with virtually nothing. No prison time at all that I recall. 

And idiots like this are going to force stadiums to put a cage like fence around fields so it can't happen.

How about we just act like adults.  Btw, the courtside jerkoffs cursing out players are the next people that need to start to getting assaulted.  Boo, jeer, sure but some of the nonsense said at basketball games is awful. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, redlichtie said:

3AC8467F-03E5-4267-B46B-F7579C626FD6.jpeg

Why can’t I get streakers like this at my work?? Never mind, we did. And he got fired. 

All we get are the IT guys showing off their hairy butt cracks unplugging the Ethernet cable.

image.gif.d1c27e4b9b8bf4cfe409392726ffefa1.gif

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...