The hit of the night - Stefon

Maxman

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

I never said I see nothing wrong with a guy running on to the field. 

I do see something wrong with wishing that same guy was crippled for doing it. 

It's called hyperbole.

But I'm serious.

Not really.

But I am. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Just so folks don't think a very hard punishment is too much, I still remember this like it was yesterday.

Crowds, spectators are getting increasingly bold.  Some day a pro athlete is going to get killed.

Absolutely no regret had that been paralyzed. I remember the Seles attack and it was extremely disturbing to see such a thing back nearly 3 decades ago. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Just so folks don't think a very hard punishment is too much, I still remember this like it was yesterday.

Crowds, spectators are getting increasingly bold.  Some day a pro athlete is going to get killed.

I remember this. Almost murdered her and the ahole got off with virtually nothing. No prison time at all that I recall. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

Absolutely no regret had that been paralyzed. I remember the Seles attack and it was extremely disturbing to see such a thing back nearly 3 decades ago. 

Just now, Thai Jet said:

I remember this. Almost murdered her and the ahole got off with virtually nothing. No prison time at all that I recall. 

And idiots like this are going to force stadiums to put a cage like fence around fields so it can't happen.

How about we just act like adults.  Btw, the courtside jerkoffs cursing out players are the next people that need to start to getting assaulted.  Boo, jeer, sure but some of the nonsense said at basketball games is awful. 

49 minutes ago, redlichtie said:

3AC8467F-03E5-4267-B46B-F7579C626FD6.jpeg

Why can’t I get streakers like this at my work?? Never mind, we did. And he got fired. 

All we get are the IT guys showing off their hairy butt cracks unplugging the Ethernet cable.

image.gif.d1c27e4b9b8bf4cfe409392726ffefa1.gif

• Haha 2