Woody Johnson is on the sh*te list!

13 minutes ago, DoomProphet said:

Find out why. 

This crap is awful.  

I'm sure the mods love having a video starting with multiple "go f*ck" youselves right up front.

A big head and face made for radio and a voice made for the hearing impaired.  

Thses are not entertaining.  Just stop.  

• Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

This crap is awful.  

I'm sure the mods love having a video starting with multiple "go f*ck" youselves right up front.

A big head and face made for radio and a voice made for the hearing impaired.  

Thses are not entertaining.  Just stop.  

No I won’t. The fact I’m annoying a useless, miserable **** like you is reason enough to keep posting these videos.

I would be miserable if I were you, you have a dick that’s this small that hasn’t been hard in about 20 years. You are married an ugly broad that looks like an extra from Goodfellas salon scene that you can’t satisfy. Yeah I would be miserable too if I was useless waste of egg and sperm like you are.

AB4BE541-7584-44DB-BBE3-12A126EEF253.jpeg

• Thumb Down 2

3 minutes ago, DoomProphet said:

No I won’t. The fact I’m annoying a useless, miserable **** like you is reason enough to keep posting these videos.

I would be miserable if I were you, you have a dick that’s this small that hasn’t been hard in about 20 years. You are married an ugly broad that looks like an extra from Goodfellas salon scene that you can’t satisfy. Yeah I would be miserable too if I was useless waste of egg and sperm like you are.

This should end well ...

4 minutes ago, DoomProphet said:

Hahahahaaaaaaa says the ugly big-headed bald stupid dude.  You have no idea who I am.  

We all see you.  

28 minutes ago, DoomProphet said:

Here’s a solid example of a post that’s not allowed here. Thanks. See you next month. 

• Upvote 1