Funny NFL Memes

LockeJET

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Holy crap--top 5 movie all time.  Psychologists say he is the most realistic pysychopath in all of moviedom. That scene is so uncomfortably perfect.  

Great book, too.  

Yes, this scene was incredible. I remember reading that the cashier was actually intimidated by him and anxious, which made that scene feel even more realistic. Also, the first time I saw the movie I didn’t like it for some reason, and then I watched it a second time not too long ago and I loved it. Easily one of my favorites now. 

Never read the book though, maybe I’ll check it out, because I haven’t read a good book in a while. 

20 minutes ago, K Clue said:

Yes, this scene was incredible. I remember reading that the cashier was actually intimidated by him and anxious, which made that scene feel even more realistic. Also, the first time I saw the movie I didn’t like it for some reason, and then I watched it a second time not too long ago and I loved it. Easily one of my favorites now. 

Never read the book though, maybe I’ll check it out, because I haven’t read a good book in a while. 

I read the book before seeing the movie and if you’ve ever read any Cormac McCarthy, his writing style is very strange. The book is great but I still couldn’t  envision some of the scenes. The movie totally crystallized it. 

NCFOM is clearly McCormac’s most readable book. Sucks because I loved it but his other books are really tough. His opus Blood Meridian I’ve started 4 times and can’t get a third through it. 

• Upvote 1