Want to fight me about something? Tom Brady is actually incredibly likeable.

HawkeyeJet

If not for two fantastic plays by Stafford and Kupp, the guy would’ve probably pulled off another stunning comeback win in the postseason at the age of 44 and been playing in yet another championship game.

Anyone who denies that he’s the GOAT is kidding themselves.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And stole money from the federal government intended for small business that actually needed the funds.  He has zero redeemable qualities as a human being and yet some people operate as if he cured cancer.

F**k Tom Brady and anyone who likes him.  

This is so true.  You can list out list out the transgressions, and I'm not talking about deflated footballs, and the TB fans still regard him as almost saintly.  You can root for him.  That's fine. 

But, don't give the the nonsense of 'he's a good guy'.  He's not. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And stole money from the federal government intended for small business that actually needed the funds.  He has zero redeemable qualities as a human being and yet some people operate as if he cured cancer.

F**k Tom Brady and anyone who likes him.  

I’m gonna totally lean into my beatings in this thread, but I was not aware of this at all.  

20 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

If not for two fantastic plays by Stafford and Kupp, the guy would’ve probably pulled off another stunning comeback win in the postseason at the age of 44 and been playing in yet another championship game.

Anyone who denies that he’s the GOAT is kidding themselves.

I don't know, Dave Kreig was pretty damn good.

38 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

This is just one instance, but there are many.  He’s an incredibly likeable dude.  It just so happened he played for the Patriots.

TB 12 METHOD???  This is one of the most narcissistic posts ever written. Hardly a candidate for proving his likability. There are cases where I’ve grudgingly admitted he was reasonable 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Brady's transgressions get swept under the rug to the point people are barely even aware of them?  Shocker!!!

A lot of people also don't know he left a pregnant woman for Gisele.  Swell guy, that Tom Brady.  Swell guy.

Bridgette Moynihan is pretty hot.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Xtina said:

TB 12 METHOD???  This is one of the most narcissistic posts ever written. Hardly a candidate for proving his likability. There are cases where I’ve grudgingly admitted he was reasonable 

I took it as him poking fun at himself

• Upvote 2

Yeah Tom how about you acknowledge the refs never protected Ben the way they did you do you wouldn’t get the teeniest scratch on your precious body yet somehow he made it through 18 years without the TB12 METHOD! !! 

• Upvote 2