Want to fight me about something? Tom Brady is actually incredibly likeable.

We can all agree that if we were to bump into him IRL we would give him a piece of our mind and he'd probably walk away with a black eye from 'our' (proverbial) knuckle sandwiches.  But, if he married our sisters/daughters/mothers and let us move into a mansion we would probably be cool.

*and got us all on his payroll.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Xtina said:

TB 12 METHOD???  This is one of the most narcissistic posts ever written. Hardly a candidate for proving his likability. There are cases where I’ve grudgingly admitted he was reasonable 

You should try the JS 23 method!  When you're hot it cools you off, when you're cold it warms you up.  It works when the stock market goes down... and when it goes up.  The JS 23 method was used by NASA to put the first man on the moon, lets you cook Minute Rice in 25 seconds, and can teach you to play the guitar using the drums.

In short, you could multiply TB12 by 2.... and JS 23 is still greater.

And, it's not narcissistic at all. :D

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

You’ve never heard what a cow says to you when your are tugging on their utter. 

I'd imagine it goes something like "I told you once, I told you a thousand times,  warm those f***ing mitts of yours up before you go near me or I'm going to kick your frozen Iowa ass."

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Please.  I’m from the Midwest.  We have much thicker skin then all those NYC cry babies.  

If I’m gonna do full hulk hogan heel turn, I’m gonna go for it ?

GOAT sex and Midwest values.  Perfect together.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

This is just one instance, but there are many.  He’s an incredibly likeable dude.  It just so happened he played for the Patriots.

TB12 seems like a real jerk to me.   He gifts a 10-year-old cancer survivor Super Bowl tickets and then doesn't even bother to qualify for the Super Bowl.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

If not for two fantastic plays by Stafford and Kupp, the guy would’ve probably pulled off another stunning comeback win in the postseason at the age of 44 and been playing in yet another championship game.

Anyone who denies that he’s the GOAT is kidding themselves.

He's just keeping the seat warm for Mahomes. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

He's self-promoting his diet/exercise regimen while congratulating a rapist on his career success.

If not for three fumbles and a missed field goal in just over a quarter of play, the guy probably would have lost by a stunning 3 scores.  But yeah, he's the one who deserves all the credit for the almost comeback win, not the defense.

So does he actually have a diet and exercise regiment pedals that he calls the TB12 method? If so I was unaware of that too.  I just thought he was talking about himself in third person and making fun of his perceived softness.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

So does he actually have a diet and exercise regiment pedals that he calls the TB12 method? If so I was unaware of that too.  I just thought he was talking about himself in third person and making fun of his perceived softness.

811HbeeKllL.jpg

• Upvote 2

I met him in Montreal a few years ago, was perfectly pleasant, polite and engaging, wanted to hate him, but he was cool…hate him as a player and no doubt he can be an arrogant douche but you can tell a lot about people , especially high profile or famous people, by how courteous they are when in private company and the cameras are off….hate away

Yeah Tom how about you acknowledge the refs never protected Ben the way they did you do you wouldn’t get the teeniest scratch on your precious body yet somehow he made it through 18 years without the TB12 METHOD! !! 

But but but ref lol at my bloody lip. He’s a total Jerk off. Not to mention breaking his cell phone cause it contained evidence with deflate gate. His baby’s mama named their son JET because she despised him

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

**** Tom brady. **** Alex guerrero. **** TB12 as a staff, lifestyle company, and as a mother****ing crew. And if you wanna be down with Tom Brady, then **** you too! Bruce Arians? **** you too! All you mother****ers, **** you too!

[?take money?]

Now there is the real GOAT,

RIP

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

**** Tom brady. **** Alex guerrero. **** TB12 as a staff, lifestyle company, and as a mother****ing crew. And if you wanna be down with Tom Brady, then **** you too! Bruce Arians? **** you too! All you mother****ers, **** you too!

[?take money?]

Ahhhh, forgot to mention Bellichick is a scumbag.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

[?take money?]

Lil Bill don’t f_ck around with Jimmy G’s

4 hours ago, Untouchable said:

If not for two fantastic plays by Stafford and Kupp, the guy would’ve probably pulled off another stunning comeback win in the postseason at the age of 44 and been playing in yet another championship game.

Anyone who denies that he’s the GOAT is kidding themselves.

He’s the goat but He was not particularly great in that game that come back had very little to do with his performance but far more to do with the rams blunders 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

[?take money?]

Denzel Washington Movie GIF

13 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

He’s the goat but He was not particularly great in that game that come back had very little to do with his performance but far more to do with the rams blunders 

He certainly wasn’t great in the 1st half, and sure the fumbles gave him added opportunities, but he still mounted a bigtime playoff comeback at nearly 45 years old.

And after losing key pieces like Godwin and Brown over a span of a few weeks and with half of his OL being banged up.

It just boggles my mind how many Jets fans flat out refuse to give the guy his due. He’s not a Patriot anymore and he’s legitimately the greatest football player to ever touch cleat to grass.

It just comes off as beyond petty.