Jump to content

Want to fight me about something? Tom Brady is actually incredibly likeable.


HawkeyeJet
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, freestater said:

Nothing makes someone more likable than his glowing praise for a serial rapist, I guess. 

He’s still THAT dude - he’s never really come to grips with it.  He’s an actor. Still a selfish scumbag now with fake piety and humility.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ask anyone over the age of 40 who the greatest defensive player of all-time is, and they’ll say Lawrence Taylor more often than not.

Most likely neglecting to bring up the fact that he was coked out of his mind during his playing days and was caught red handed banging and assaulting an underage prostitute.

I’d say that’s more egregious than anything Brady has done. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Untouchable said:

If not for two fantastic plays by Stafford and Kupp, the guy would’ve probably pulled off another stunning comeback win in the postseason at the age of 44 and been playing in yet another championship game.

Anyone who denies that he’s the GOAT is kidding themselves.

He's always prepared, always fearless. F*ck this ****.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, WestCoastOffensive said:

He's always prepared, always fearless. F*ck this ****.

I hated his ass when he was a Pat, but I always respected him. Belichick is the dickbag who should be mercilessly berated.

Chalking up all of Brady’s accomplishments to “cheating” is goofy.

The same people who were writing him off halfway into that game last Sunday were then sh*tting their collective pantaloons during the last 40 seconds.

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Ask anyone over the age of 40 who the greatest defensive player of all-time is, and they’ll say Lawrence Taylor more often than not.

Most likely neglecting to bring up the fact that he was coked out of his mind during his playing days and was caught red handed banging and assaulting an underage prostitute.

I’d say that’s more egregious than anything Brady has done. 

But LT never held himself out as a benevolent saint. 

He knew he was a POS. He lived behind my father in law. He knew it. 

Brady is a POS that won’t admit it. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

But LT never held himself out as a benevolent saint. 

He knew he was a POS. He lived behind my father in law. He knew it. 

Brady is a POS that won’t admit it. 

May never have held himself as a saint, doesn’t change the fact that he banged and beat up underage girls and did so much coke he’d make Artie Lange jealous.

Tom Brady sh*t on your favorite football team for 20 years and built a silly nutrition brand that could have some underhanded dealings.

Boo hoo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

May never have held himself as a saint, doesn’t change the fact that he banged and beat up underage girls and did so much coke he’d make Artie Lange jealous.

Tom Brady sh*t on your favorite football team for 20 years and built a silly nutrition brand that could have some underhanded dealings.

Boo hoo

Whoa whoa whoa. 

The motel where he rented the prostitute is less than 2 miles from my house. Not to defend him but his manager bought him a prostitute after a speaking gig. He had no idea how old she was and to quote moviedom “your honor I thought she was 18” and that what was she looked like. She admitted as much. Awful. Despicable. But I don’t ever recall any allegations of him “beating up” underage girls. Yes, paid for sex. Awful. If he beat up underage girls I’ve never heard that but throwing it into the pile to make a case that LT was a skell is weak.  He’s bad enough. 

Tom Brady is a true intellectual POS. The cheating, the destruction of evidence, the massive amounts of PEDs to prolong his career for 10 years longer than it should have been? 

LT was a POS of the flesh. Brady is a calculated POS.

MUCH worse. 

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And stole money from the federal government intended for small business that actually needed the funds.  He has zero redeemable qualities as a human being and yet some people operate as if he cured cancer.

F**k Tom Brady and anyone who likes him.  

So he stole money from the Federal Gov't and yet he's not in jail, amazing how these things work out. Ever wonder if Tom and his Wife have actually helped others with all their money ?

These days you should not just believe everything you read on the internet . I never heard of TB being accused of this because if he was it would have been huge news and covered by every news network including all the sports networks ...So where is it ? Fox News ? :)

Not trying to be a dick here just saying i never heard of these accusations. 

Keep in mind these guys don-t actually run these companies most of the time they lend their name and invest but that's about it. They also don't find out about sh*tty mis-dealings often till its too late. Sometimes crap like this happens to the nicest people ..Oh well 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

yeah so kind snd benevolent! He ADMITS he’s whined to refs for penalties THOUSANDS of times!!! 


“Brady said he sensed a “predetermined” aspect to the flags flying against the Bucs.

“I think some of it’s the predetermined aspect of what you can feel as a player sometimes, you know, that they were waiting to do something like that,” Brady said. “The referees have a difficult job, but at the same time, the players have a difficult job, too. So, we’re all trying to do the best we could do. If I feel like they miss a call, I want to let the guy know. And I’ve done that literally a thousand times over the course of my career and never got called. And in this instance, before I could realize it, the flag was thrown. And I was looking at the guy like, ‘Are you kidding me?’ You know, I didn’t cuss, I didn’t do any of those things, other than identify to him that [a penalty was missed]. But whatever, the good part is we overcame it, I threw a completion to Leonard Fournette on the next play and moved on. But um … it’s a … I just kind of shake my head at it.””

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

Ask anyone over the age of 40 who the greatest defensive player of all-time is, and they’ll say Lawrence Taylor more often than not.

Most likely neglecting to bring up the fact that he was coked out of his mind during his playing days and was caught red handed banging and assaulting an underage prostitute.

I’d say that’s more egregious than anything Brady has done. 

Lawrence Taylor was absolutely the greatest defensive player of all time. If he was doing all that rotten sh*t then shame on him but on the field he changed the way teams played defense for years to come and he was a guy would could single handedly wreck a game plan with no problem at all. The thing about LT was not only did he pressure the QB but he also made tackles on the opposite side 20 yards down field . If you didn't get to see him play this is one player that went way past what his great stats actually reflected. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Eh, he's nice when he wants to, but I wouldn't say he's likeable

He has taken a lot of paycuts over the years for his team, and thrown passes so players can collect bonuses. These are kind things, but overall he seems like a jerk to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

So he stole money from the Federal Gov't and yet he's not in jail, amazing how these things work out. Ever wonder if Tom and his Wife have actually helped others with all their money ?

These days you should not just believe everything you read on the internet . I never heard of TB being accused of this because if he was it would have been huge news and covered by every news network including all the sports networks ...So where is it ? Fox News ? :)

Not trying to be a dick here just saying i never heard of these accusations. 

Keep in mind these guys don-t actually run these companies most of the time they lend their name and invest but that's about it. They also don't find out about sh*tty mis-dealings often till its too late. Sometimes crap like this happens to the nicest people ..Oh well 

 


He received the money via legal means.  But he never needed the money in the first place.  He took money that should have gone to other small businesses.  That makes him a thief in my eyes.  

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Untouchable said:

He certainly wasn’t great in the 1st half, and sure the fumbles gave him added opportunities, but he still mounted a bigtime playoff comeback at nearly 45 years old.

And after losing key pieces like Godwin and Brown over a span of a few weeks and with half of his OL being banged up.

It just boggles my mind how many Jets fans flat out refuse to give the guy his due. He’s not a Patriot anymore and he’s legitimately the greatest football player to ever touch cleat to grass.

It just comes off as beyond petty.

first thing I said was he's the goat, but that game won't be high priority on the DVD.... 

Story of that game was Rams begging to give the game away. Coin toss and Stafford saved them.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Untouchable said:

I hated his ass when he was a Pat, but I always respected him. Belichick is the dickbag who should be mercilessly berated.

Chalking up all of Brady’s accomplishments to “cheating” is goofy.

The same people who were writing him off halfway into that game last Sunday were then sh*tting their collective pantaloons during the last 40 seconds.

The patriots have 6 Super Bowl rings, the Bucs have 1 while he was on the team. Brady is a great qb but he gets far too much credit. Look at the other great qbs of his era. In an era where teams need to be broken apart every 3-4-5 seasons, the patriots were able to field good to great teams year in an year out. While guys like Peyton manning needed 30-40 points on any given week to give their teams a chance to win, Tom Brady had teams around him that could pick up the slack when he wasn’t at his best. The accomplishments were / are amazing but you can argue that outside of his last year in NE, Brady had never once been on a bad team. The patriots as an organization should be getting just as much of the credit. 
 

the sample size is small but Brady misses one season and his team won 11 games without him. Peyton on the other hand misses a season and the colts were drafting first overall. The patriots, despite being inconsistent with their high draft picks, were consistently fielding top tier NFL rosters. Their ability to find the diamonds in the rough type players,  whether it be in FA or late in the draft, was impressive. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

So he stole money from the Federal Gov't and yet he's not in jail, amazing how these things work out. Ever wonder if Tom and his Wife have actually helped others with all their money ?

These days you should not just believe everything you read on the internet . I never heard of TB being accused of this because if he was it would have been huge news and covered by every news network including all the sports networks ...So where is it ? Fox News ? :)

Not trying to be a dick here just saying i never heard of these accusations. 

Keep in mind these guys don-t actually run these companies most of the time they lend their name and invest but that's about it. They also don't find out about sh*tty mis-dealings often till its too late. Sometimes crap like this happens to the nicest people ..Oh well 

 

Brady actually is very involved in TB12 and he got a CARES Act PPP loan.  The requirments for a PPP loan (paycheck protection loans) are you have to certify how you were impacted by the pandemic and how many employees were retained with the money.  We deal with this a lot in my business and many companies abuse it.

Oh yeah, PPP loans are FORGIVABLE as in they do not need to be paid back.  The program was largese on the part of the federal government, fully paid by the government.  Free money. 

You understand where the federal government gets it's money, right? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Untouchable said:

If not for two fantastic plays by Stafford and Kupp, the guy would’ve probably pulled off another stunning comeback win in the postseason at the age of 44 and been playing in yet another championship game.

Anyone who denies that he’s the GOAT is kidding themselves.

See below.

21 hours ago, Kolchak said:

He may be the GOAT.  But he also peddled snake oil to people for COVID protection just to make some money.

Not remotely likable. 

Him being the GOAT does not make him likeable. 

This little post about Big Ben does not make him likeable. Especially when he mentions something he calls 'the TB12 method'. LMFAO. 

Tom Brady is NOT a likeable PRO athlete. He is definitely not an incredibly likeable athlete. 

Here are some likeable athletes, not Tom 'douche' Brady:

-Tim Duncan

-Drew Brees

-Mariano Rivera

-Simone Biles

-Gretzky

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Brady actually is very involved in TB12 and he got a CARES Act PPP loan.  The requirments for a PPP loan (paycheck protection loans) are you have to certify how you were impacted by the pandemic and how many employees were retained with the money.  We deal with this a lot in my business and many companies abuse it.

Oh yeah, PPP loans are FORGIVABLE as in they do not need to be paid back.  The program was largese on the part of the federal government, fully paid by the government.  Free money. 

You understand where the federal government gets it's money, right? 

It gets its money from me .  

It gets it from the federal reserve which are another class of criminals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I tried looking it up and couldn’t find anything on Brady’s involvement in any fake Covid treatment schemes. As a matter of fact he was reported to be a positive force behind the scenes talking to Bucs players encouraging them to get vaccinated. What I’d like to see are more famous athletes and entertainers publicly advocating for people to get vaccinated doing TV spots etc. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...