Rumor: Brady To Retire

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

Conspiracy Theory: once the refs threw the flag for unsportsmanlike conduct Brady, he realized he is no longer protected by the league.   His feelings are hurt.

seriously though I will actually miss watching him and cheering against him.   A lot like when Marino retired.

Nah, I appreciated Marino.

Tom Brady, Goodell and the Pats did to the NFL what David Stern did to the NBA.

Favor the superstars, use officiating to influence outcomes, stack the deck against everyone else… it’s just not fun to watch when you don’t trust the machinations of the owners and commish.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CanadaSteve said:

Well, you CAN lose three Super Bowls when you take your teams to ten of them. 

That being said....F Tom Brady!  

He didn't "take" his team to all 10.  He had some awesome defenses, Belli, plus the refs, plus the cheating. Never should have been in the Tuck year.  Worst offensive playcall in the history of history gifted him a win.  Worst choke in the history of history gifted him another win.  

1 hour ago, Orangejet88 said:

The guy has been in the SB nearly half his career, and has a .700 win percentage in those games. I hate the guy, but damn, that's just insanely good.

I cannot get over the likelihood that he was created, either wholly or partially, by HGH.  I can't.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CSNY said:

Not only Nantz the rest of them as well. During the Bucs comeback This past week listening to Collingsworth go on and on about Tammy Brady was the most excruciating thing I ever heard. His lips had to be surgically removed from Bradys penis as he was making his azz whistle After 5 minutes of being subjected to this drivel sound went off once again just couldn’t take it 

Collinsworth was insufferable.  He was genuflecting as if he were a peasant in front of a king.  

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

He didn't "take" his team to all 10.  He had some awesome defenses, Belli, plus the refs, plus the cheating. Never should have been in the Tuck year.  Worst offensive playcall in the history of history gifted him a win.  Worst choke in the history of history gifted him another win.  

I cannot get over the likelihood that he was created, either wholly or partially, by HGH.  I can't.  

I agree with you on the first part of post but the HGH part I can’t get behind as there is no evidence that I know of. of him using PED’s. As much as I can’t stand him and that he’s a total phony that’s unfair but wouldn’t put it past him to have used. 
I also believe that Kraft and Tammy circumvented the salary cap with Kraft investing a bunch of cash to Tammy’s TB12 company. This is pure speculation  and a bit unfair as well but given the egos of Happy Ending Kraft and Tammy Fay Brady not out of the range of possibilities 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CSNY said:

I agree with you on the first part of post but the HGH part I can’t get behind as there is no evidence that I know of. of him using PED’s. As much as I can’t stand him and that he’s a total phony that’s unfair but wouldn’t put it past him to have used. 
I also believe that Kraft and Tammy circumvented the salary cap with Kraft investing a bunch of cash to Tammy’s TB12 company. 

I can't get passed this Alex Guerrero character and the whole TB12 bs.  Brady looks too young to healthy too in shape for it just ot be from clean living, working out and natural supplements--for there not to be on some sort of HGH involved.  

Just now, Peace Frog said:

I can't get passed this Alex Guerrero character and the whole TB12 bs.  Brady looks too young to healthy too in shape for it just ot be from clean living, working out and natural supplements--for there not to be on some sort of HGH involved.  

Peace I get where you’re coming from  I wouldn’t put it past him at all 

5 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Peace I get where you’re coming from  I wouldn’t put it past him at all 

I've read rumors that a whole slew of Hollywood celebs are HGH users.  Keeps you young and fit.

You have money and connections you can get it.  

I wouldn't put it past Guerrero to have those contacts.  

• Upvote 1