Dylan Tereman is covering the Senior Bowl for JetNation

Maxman

20 hours ago, Maxman said:

We have media credentials and Dylan Tereman will be in Mobile covering the practices live. Here are some thoughts from the last episode of JetNation Radio.

huh....

June 2021.... Paradis to @slats -- hey, I was thinking going down to Mobile next Feb. Maybe you can talk to Phil, we can front it as a media for the site thing. Two birds one stone for the site and me -- I video practices and write it up...

Slats -- @Maxman says no, too much hassle, they don't like to give that out.

January 2022-- Paradis read this. 

?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

huh....

June 2021.... Paradis to @slats -- hey, I was thinking going down to Mobile next Feb. Maybe you can talk to Phil, we can front it as a media for the site thing. Two birds one stone for the site and me -- I video practices and write it up...

January 2022-- Paradis gets fcked. 

We have been denied the past several times we applied. I fully expected that to be the case again this year. The other thing is they will only approve what they consider to be a staff member. Someone who is producing content which Dylan does weekly with JetNation Radio and by contributing articles.  They wouldn't approve anyone if they weren't already writing for us.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Maxman said:

We have been denied the past several times we applied. I fully expected that to be the case again this year. The other thing is they will only approve what they consider to be a staff member. Someone who is producing content which Dylan does weekly with JetNation Radio and by contributing articles.  They wouldn't approve anyone if they weren't already writing for us.

Thanks.

its all good, i forget to include emojis, I was mostly teasing

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Paradis said:

huh....

?

I don’t know who this Dylan person is…. Should have been you paradis

Dave Chappelle Dylan GIF

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

You should be writing for us anyway. I’ve seen Dylan on Twitter but have no idea who he is on JetNation, we need familiar board members producing content.

appreciate the thoughts, and while i wouldn't claim to lay judgement on others, I have been a credited writer in different platforms in the past, and could do the site proud in a focused capacity like the Senior Bowl.

@Maxman For all i know, Dylan is a baller -- but, just sayin, I've got a handful of ppl like Allbright, Nystrom, Bell and a few of agents I know that will be there and I would be talking to and hanging out with.  No, it's not Schefter and Rosenhaus -- but i could be out there branding JN and gathering intel in the Draft Game of Thrones. 

200.gif

• Upvote 1

and i would talk @RobR with me, with or without his consent. I need him in the trenches. 

Honestly, if you look at the trajectory the NFL Draft Event itself took, the SB and Combine will continue to grown and evolve in interest and commercialization. Places like JN will be sending a couple ppl annually (as well as most well travelled football outlets) in the near future i'd wager.  

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Paradis said:

huh....

?

Dont feel bad i asked max he said no way weirdo go f off very hurtful

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

You should be writing for us anyway. I’ve seen Dylan on Twitter but have no idea who he is on JetNation, we need familiar board members producing content.

Hey you guys all know my stance on this, yes. Yes, yes, yes and then yes again.

forums@jetnation.com

PM me here

Tag me in a post

With everything going on for me outside right now, producing content is a challenge. We have a great team with Glenn, Alex, Dylan, KRL and Greenbean all doing their thing in articles, podcasts and videos.

But yes, yes, yes. If anyone wants to contribute content I am all ears. Seriously.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Hey you guys all know my stance on this, yes. Yes, yes, yes and then yes again.

forums@jetnation.com

PM me here

Tag me in a post

With everything going on for me outside right now, producing content is a challenge. We have a great team with Glenn, Alex, Dylan, KRL and Greenbean all doing their thing in articles, podcasts and videos.

But yes, yes, yes. If anyone wants to contribute content I am all ears. Seriously.

I wish to contribute again as well this summer! Podcasts coming soon, draft articles, etc.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Paradis said:

and i would talk @RobR with me, with or without his consent. I need him in the trenches. 

Honestly, if you look at the trajectory the NFL Draft Event itself took, the SB and Combine will continue to grown and evolve in interest and commercialization. Places like JN will be sending a couple ppl annually (as well as most well travelled football outlets) in the near future i'd wager.  

Appreciate the mention but I rarely post on here anymore. It's funny when I get notifications from some douche over posts from years ago and then said poster complains to the mods like a little bitch. JN is not the same beast it was years ago...time to go to alternative platforms. It's a platform where everyone gets a trophy and god forbid you voice a dissenting voice.

Happy belated Bday Chris and I always appreciate your content and conviction. Maybe one day we can take in a Jets game together....you got my contact. 

1 hour ago, RobR said:

Appreciate the mention but I rarely post on here anymore. It's funny when I get notifications from some douche over posts from years ago and then said poster complains to the mods like a little bitch. JN is not the same beast it was years ago...time to go to alternative platforms. It's a platform where everyone gets a trophy and god forbid you voice a dissenting voice.

Happy belated Bday Chris and I always appreciate your content and conviction. Maybe one day we can take in a Jets game together....you got my contact. 

This is disappointing to hear, loved seeing posts from @RobR .

• Sympathy 1

I really wanted to start a podcast, focusing more on draft prospects that should be of interest to the Jets.  But my 10 game parlay didn't hit, so alas can't afford the time lol.  

I wish we had like a panel type podcast/video segment, so we get some different viewpoints.  I see a few when I try to look at prospects on YouTube (mainly fantasy based) but I think it could really work for a team based approach.  The issue as always is time because it's just so hard to find time to do anything unless you are financially set at your day job.