Tom Brady Retires

doitny

Will never have my respect. Spygate tainted everything associated with him. 

I'm willing to bet once Bill retires too, give it about 2 decades, some investigative journalist somewhere is going to want to put their name on a huge story blowing the lid off how serious Spygate actually was.

Some have done to a lesser extent, but this type of sh*t only truly gets traction, decades after the people involved are no longer relevant. 

• Upvote 1

Complicated legacy he leves behind.  Numbers he put up, the level of play he maintained into his mid 40s, unprecedented.  We will probably never see anyone with a career like that ever again.  But it is also part of his legacy that his teams were invovled in spygate and deflategate.  I sometimes wonder if the drive to be great is also the same drive that made him willing to go outside the rules to win.  Even if he did not have to.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

I sometimes wonder if the drive to be great is also the same drive that made him willing to go outside the rules to win.  Even if he did not have to.

Richard Nixon was going to beat McGovern by a landslide never before seen.  

He did not need Watergate. 

Some jerkoffs are just compelled to cheat even though they don’t need to. 

• Upvote 2