Tom Brady Retires

doitny

16 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Coach ? He’s in Jeter , Jordan world . If we see him again it will be as an owner . 

Friend of mine ran into Jeter's sister at a function and they got along "well".  Took a photo together with her.  He asked me about Derek Jeter. Was he any good he asked ???  He knows ZERO about sports.  I said Jeter is the greatest sports figure in the NY area in 50 years.    But imagine not knowing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BurntDice said:

It’s crazy how long it’s been. I was a 13 year old dumbass kid who rolled up tea leaves with a McDonald’s napkin and went to the woods with friends to light it up. We thought we were soo cool in 2001. Now I’m a boring 33 year old married guy who enjoys taking naps on sundays. 

I was in college, undergrad. Now I have a kid in college.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

At this stage there's little doubt the narcissistic psychopath is just desperately working to make everything all about himself for as long as possible, regardless of what he actually ends up doing.

If he retires he’s giving up the retirement tour like Gretzky where he got a jumbo torn farewell and gifts every time he played somewhere the last time 

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

If Brady goes to the booth say he replaces Troy Aikman at Fox while he has great knowledge of the game of football would he be interesting or bland. Every time I’ve seen him interviewed for example his bits with Jim Grey he’s incredibly bland. You’d think he’s the kind of guy who like he does on the field do his homework. Not be a showboat like Rex Ryan but maybe a good analyst like Tony Romo predicting plays etc. 

Don’t want to hear anything that bitch has to say except for I am retiring effective immediately 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Yeah. Great quarterback. But truthfully, I am SO sick of the Tom Brady show. Glad it's finally over.

Multiple segments on every NFL show all these past weeks mentioned Brady's age.  We got it by the bushel full.  Glad the Brady carnival show has come to an end.

Wonder if his retirement will be mentioned at all on the pre-games, and broadcasts, tomorrow?  lol   It will be wall to wall incessant.

10 minutes ago, rangerous said:

it hasn't been finalized yet.  right now it's just a rumor.

no its more than a rumor. everybody is reporting it. its just someone on Toms personal team jumped the gun. 

notice how his agent and his father didnt say its not true.

he probably didnt want to announce it on the Saturday before the championship games. 

• Upvote 2