Tom Brady Retires

doitny

Watching Mahomes, who I think is the most talented QB I have ever seen, melt down in a big spot made me respect Brady even more.  It's not easy to maintain that focus to go back to the well under pressure and do it over and over again.   So many great QB's can't do it.  

4 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Watching Mahomes, who I think is the most talented QB I have ever seen, melt down in a big spot made me respect Brady even more.  It's not easy to maintain that focus to go back to the well under pressure and do it over and over again.   So many great QB's can't do it.  

I get your point but Brady has a few meltdowns under his belt as well…

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

There’s a few more posts by him and he doesn’t acknowledge the Pats in any of them lol

LMFAO!  Just seeing this on GMF.   Is Brady a lightening rod for controversy or what?  lol  

Mentions Glazer family, Bucs players/fans, everyone under the sun.  But no Belicheat, Kraft, NE fans, nothing.  Not a word.  This is gonna be fun.

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

LMFAO!  Just seeing this on GMF.   Is Brady a lightening rod for controversy or what?  lol  

Mentions Glazer family, Bucs players/fans, everyone under the sun.  But no Belicheat, Kraft, NE fans, nothing.  Not a word.  This is gonna be fun.

I'm guessing no mention of properly inflated footballs? 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

It's great actually **** the pats

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Yo I don't believe for one second that this big weenie is going home cuz his wife was upset that I had a bloody lip!

No way not happening!

He's probably going to the Raiders with Josh McDaniels-

Notice how he hasn't even mentioned Belichick and the Patriots!?

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Well he and he pats did have a 9 year super bowl winning drought.

Just now, Greenbloodblitz said:

Yo I don't believe for one second that this big weenie is going home cuz his wife was upset that I had a bloody lip!

No way not happening!

He's probably going to the Raiders with Josh McDaniels-

Notice how he hasn't even mentioned Belichick and the Patriots!?

If Brady winds up with the Raiders?  That will be the greatest mind f*ck in the history of creation.   Would love to see this happen.

• Upvote 1

Oh and not thanking the pats, the team that gave you a chance, gave you superior coaches and players and made you what you are is stupid and juvenile.

Maybe Tommy boy knows that more cheating scandal crap is going to come out (as it ill eventually)

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Oh and not thanking the pats, the team that gave you a chance, gave you superior coaches and players and made you what you are is stupid and juvenile.

Maybe Tommy boy knows that more cheating scandal crap is going to come out (as it ill eventually)

That the character of Cal on HBO's Euphoria is actually based on Belicheat's life.

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

If Brady winds up with the Raiders?  That will be the greatest mind f*ck in the history of creation.   Would love to see this happen.

Dude it just makes too much sense! LOL

Didn't they just hire their GM and HC both from the Pats!?

This is like a huge F.U. B.B.!!!

It's just too easy it's so obvious.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Dude it just makes too much sense! LOL

Didn't they just hire their GM and HC both from the Pats!?

This is like a huge F.U. B.B.!!!

It's just too easy it's so obvious.

The stars are aligning.   With all the threads it will generate, that move by Brady will get @Maxman an additional 10-12 million posts to the site.  lol

• Haha 1