Tom Brady Retires

doitny

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Glorious that he snubbed BB, the Pats and even their fans in this statement.  I'm sure he'll likely speak in glowing terms about them in the future but he ignored them in his retirement statement.

Knowing that the entire sports world was focusing on every syllable in his statement.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

If Brady winds up with the Raiders?  That will be the greatest mind f*ck in the history of creation.   Would love to see this happen.

The only thing that could Trump this (pun intended) would be Luke Skywalker showing up as the New Evil Emperor in The next Star Wars movie!! Lmfao!!!

Like I said it's just too obvious and easy. Josh McDaniels his offensive coordinator for how many years, Mark Davis Deep pockets, Las Vegas!?

I can think of about six teams off the top of my head that would trade for Derek Carr including the Jets~

Brady is a total attention whore, there's no way he can say no.

It's happening!

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

“Oh yeah…you guys…thanks a lot”

"And Mr. K, please say hi to all the awesome support personnel like custodians, craft services people, cooks, parking attendants, ticket takers, and the rest.   Thanks again.   Oh, yeah, wait.   Also share my warm greetings to Coach B, too.  No rush."

On 1/29/2022 at 3:03 PM, jetstream23 said:

Prediction - Brady will become even more annoying in retirement than he was as a player.  Just wait.

TB12 crap everywhere, infomercials, lunch boxes, cryptocurrency commercials, all sorts of crap!  It's gonna be legit horrible.

And, just wait until he's calling a Jets game in 2023 on CBS.

I don't see him becoming an announcer (or anything on TV) but I guess we'll see.  I would guess he'll be promoting his TB12 brand.  Though I could definitely see him making crypto commercials.