OT: Nadal wins the Australian Open

TheMo

31 minutes ago, heymangold said:

kevin-hart-who-is-that.gif

Hahahaha you uncultured heathens ?. All good, he's a tennis player. He now holds the men's record for most tennis majors won at 21. Came back from two sets down at the age of 35 (super old by tennis standards) in the championship match. Crazy stuff. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TheMo said:

Hahahaha you uncultured heathens ?. All good, he's a tennis player. He now holds the men's record for most tennis majors won at 21. Came back from two sets down at the age of 35 (super old by tennis standards) in the championship match. Crazy stuff. 

I know who he is.  I don’t care though. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, David Harris said:

Stopped watching when Conners retired lol, where’s all the mens American tennis players- haven’t had anyone since Roddick to even hold interest 

It's dropped off I think mainly due to better racquet technology which has led to more playing from the baseline. Also the courts play slower these days. US players tend to be serve dominant because they train on hard courts mainly and that's not enough in the modern game. Akin to being a box safety or run stuffing MLB in today's NFL. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, TheMo said:

The true goat just crowned himself today. And plus points he's not whiny baby/cheater like Brady. 

I can tell you he is absolutely 100% a whiny ass and as for cheater?……we”ll never know but he’s very grateful the friendly Spanish judge ordered the destruction of all those operation`puerto blood bags 

21 hours ago, TheMo said:

UnCultured? OMG please it’s a sport not a symphony orchestra 

• 4 months later...