Championship Sunday, who ya got?

Jetlife33

I could really see any combination of these teams happening. Should be a good day of football.

That said - Pat Mahomes is f'n superman and the kid from Home Alone is in his first AFCCG. Mahommie ftw.

The Niners have a good D but I think the Rams offense will be too much for them. If the Niners can keep it close and keep the run game relevant, they can definitely win this. I'm picking the Rams.

So I guess I'm going chalk.

14 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Public favorites and dogs are what keep the books rich.  

I'm going public with the first 3 (which is a bad sign and something we should be very aware of) but am leaning on the under in the rams game for the moment.

I think the two best teams in the NFL played last week and the Chiefs won. I have a hard time seeing them losing at home to the Bengals -- as brilliant as Joe Burrow is I think the Chiefs are the better team top to bottom. Bengals have already overachieved, would be incredible if they beat the Chiefs, but I think the Chiefs are fairly locked in and are pretty easy favorites for me to win it all.

Rams should be the favorites over the 9ers. They're at home (although that stadium will be 60% 9ers fans) they have the better QB. But it's hard to shake the idea that Shanahan has beaten McVay 6 times in a row. He just has his number. And as star studded as the Rams are you could argue the 9ers are right there with them outside of the QB position (Deebo, Kittle, Trent Williams, Bosa, Fred Warner etc. vs. Kupp, OBJ, Whitworth, Donald, Ramsey etc.)

I put a parlay on Chiefs and Rams to win straight up.

As a side note -- what a luxury to have two great football games with no Pats or Brady to root against. None of these teams are teams I hate, just hoping for good games.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

@playtowinthegame  I'm doing this...  just trying to figue out how much $$ to "invest".  :)

4 Picks

CIN Bengals @ KC Chiefs
+20% BOOST

KC ChiefsMoneyline

Ja'Marr ChaseAnytime Touchdown Scorer
Passing TDs are not included

Tyreek HillAnytime Touchdown Scorer

Travis KelceAnytime Touchdown Scorer
+625
+750
$
20% 20% VIP NFL Profit Boost
20% VIP NFL SGP Profit Boost. Max Bet $200. Available for CIN Bengals @ KC Chiefs.
Select Bonus (1)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Big Snell said:

I’ve been a Rams supporter since the 70’s. As a Jets fan, I needed something to root for by Thanksgiving. Went away from them when they moved to St.Louis, but jumped right back on board when they went back to LA. I’m thrilled!!!!!

Rams never should have left Los Angeles. Stan Kroenke made a good business decision moving them out of St. Louis and back to their roots in L.A.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dcat said:

@playtowinthegame  I'm doing this...  just trying to figue out how much $$ to "invest".  :)

4 Picks

CIN Bengals @ KC Chiefs
+20% BOOST

KC ChiefsMoneyline

Ja'Marr ChaseAnytime Touchdown Scorer

Tyreek HillAnytime Touchdown Scorer

Travis KelceAnytime Touchdown Scorer
+625
+750
$
20% 20% VIP NFL Profit Boost
20% VIP NFL SGP Profit Boost. Max Bet $200. Available for CIN Bengals @ KC Chiefs.
Select Bonus (1)

I can't tell you how much to bet, but it looks like a good bet. No risk it no biscuit. Good luck regardless. 

2 hours ago, Jetlife33 said:

Chiefs -7 favorites over Cincy

Rams -3.5 favorites over San Fran 

I parlayed both favorites to cover, how’s everyone else feeling about today? 

Two team tease ifI was betting today, but I’m not. I want to see the Bengals win, so I’d be rooting against my money.

Chiefs -1 and 49ers +9 1/2 would be my play if I was.

• Upvote 1

The next big game Burrow loses will be his first.

Chiefs were basically perfect last week.  Things are not going to go as well today.  A slow start.   A CEH or McKinnon fumble.  A special teams meltdown.  An ill-timed Kelce unsportsmanlike tantrum.   A Demarcus Robinson drop that winds up in a Bengals DB’s hands.  A few big plays will go against them.

They don’t have the interior pass rushers that Titans have.

Burrow and Bengals are going to be terrific today.

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

You didn't bet today because your Burrow heart was going to cost you money.

Exactly, lol.

Ive been on quite a roll though the last two weekends (as documented in the IGTs each week prior to kickoff. 5-0 so far.

I might take the over in the first game and the under in the NFC though.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

In my heart, I want 49ers vs Bengals. It would perfectly punctuate the end of the Brady era and the seemingly orchestrated outcomes.

2 teams that have been working their way back to relevance. It’s a good signal for the league that any team, any year can make a run.

Rams are just uninteresting to me. Chiefs are fun, but I don’t like dynasties if my team isn’t involved.

Either way, no Brady, Pats, Raiders or Phins, so it’s all good!

100% in agreement with this. Great post, Said what I was going to, but far more eloquently. 

1 hour ago, Jetlife33 said:

I have a bunch of friends that are bills fans, they constantly ( almost obsessively)  make fun of jets fans for being in jersey. I kindly let them know Buffalo is closer to canada than NYC, and the jets play 7 miles away from NYC. So it’s really their doing. Also, half their fans speak French. Harmless banter. 

Why do the Bills have to remind everyone they are a NY team and the Jets and the Giants never do? 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

The next big game Burrow loses will be his first.

Chiefs were basically perfect last week.  Things are not going to go as well today.  A slow start.   A CEH or McKinnon fumble.  A special teams meltdown.  An ill-timed Kelce unsportsmanlike tantrum.   A Demarcus Robinson drop that winds up in a Bengals DB’s hands.  A few big plays will go against them.

They don’t have the interior pass rushers that Titans have.

Burrow and Bengals are going to be terrific today.

I agree.  Chiefs are really bad on D.  People do not realize how bad.  I don’t know who will win, but this is another toss up game

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

In my heart, I want 49ers vs Bengals. It would perfectly punctuate the end of the Brady era and the seemingly orchestrated outcomes.

2 teams that have been working their way back to relevance. It’s a good signal for the league that any team, any year can make a run.

Rams are just uninteresting to me. Chiefs are fun, but I don’t like dynasties if my team isn’t involved.

Either way, no Brady, Pats, Raiders or Phins, so it’s all good!

I want the Rams to go. Lions like the Jets have grind down many a career. Lions wasted Barry Sanders and Megatron’s career. Like to see Stafford “ Escape  from Detroit” and win it all. Plus I love Cooper Kupp. He hooked me up this year in fantasy. Also, OBJ contributing makes it ever so obvious Faker Maryfield and his hideous commercials are the real issue in Cleveland. 

• Sympathy 1