*** NFL Gameday 01/30 *** Road to the super bowl ***

Beerfish

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

For the record, I don't think it would be the worst thing to change the OT rules for the playoffs.  Leave them as they are for the regular season to try to reduce injuries.  But in the playoffs, the potential for sudden death doesn't make as much sense.  

C'mom, dude. That's wack. Every time KC punk asses get eliminated from the playoffs people want to talk about changing the overtime rules.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, STLuLu said:

C'mom, dude. That's wack. Every time KC punk asses get eliminated from the playoffs people want to talk about changing the overtime rules.

I was totally happy with KC losing this game.  I'm just talking in general.  

People keep saying "defense is part of the game!", and hence it shouldn't be changed.  Tell that to the league that has made shut-down defenses obsolete in their chase for the almighty dollar.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Meh, QB doesn't matter much according to some around here.  All about Ja'Marr Chase!!!

It's almost like you need a good team.  QB, WR's, defense to make Mahomes run around and take sacks.  Almost.  We all know Burrow played 1v11 on both offense and defense this game.

They also ran the ball to hide Burrow when they got the ball in overtime.

Just now, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

This season and game by the Bengals is the poster child for not overreacting to a team's record with a young QB and a new HC.  Let these guys develop for another season or two please. 

Is that what it proved?  To me it proved it shouldn't take 5 years to rebuild a team so I'll expect to be in the Super Bowl in the next 2 years.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

This season and game by the Bengals is the poster child for not overreacting to a team's record with a young QB and a new HC.  Let these guys develop for another season or two please. 

uhh, how long do you think Burrow has been there? 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1