*** NFL Gameday 01/30 *** Road to the super bowl ***

Beerfish

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

Way too much hate for the announcers. 

Yup.  Too much talk of announcers.  Just my opinion, but good announcers can't salvage a bad game and bad announcers can't ruin a good game.  Just watch the game and don't focus on Romo.

• Upvote 1

Not really surprised that the Chiefs are marching up and down the field the way they are.  What is surprising to me is that the Bengals are not close to keeping up with them.  This will be over by halftime, especially with the Chiefs getting the ball to open the second half.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lith said:

Not really surprised that the Chiefs are marching up and down the field the way they are.  What is surprising to me is that the Bengals are not close to keeping up with them.  This will be over by halftime, especially with the Chiefs getting the ball to open the second half.

Loved the bengals run.  Didn’t realize their o-line is so bad.

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Ya. Bills we’re a better matchup. 

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

Poor Bengals. Good things Joe D and Saleh have the jets positioned to overtake Buffalo and beat the Chiefs by 2076

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

Poor Bengals. Good things Joe D and Saleh have the jets positioned to overtake Buffalo and beat the Chiefs by 2076

Year 65 of the rebuild. After Woody Johnson the 3rd gives JD his 11th contract. 

• Upvote 1