Josh McDaniels to be Raiders HC

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Idk about this guy in a head coaching position, some OC’s are meant to stay OC’s. Denver venture didn’t go well. We’ll see if he’s learned anything. History with the Belicheck tree says no though.

He would have a much better QB situation. 

• Upvote 1

I guess many thought he was waiting for Belichick to retire but the Raiders have a new facility, they’re in LV have talent and a winning team good QB (if they keep him). Prob BB told him he plans to stay as NEP HC and just wonder if he’ll turn over the job to his son when he retires. Plus the Raiders hired the NEP Personnel Director as GM a guy McDaniels hired when he was in Denver and a college teammate of his so a long time relationship. Look that doesn’t always work esp when the team starts losing. JD was Gase’s hand picked GM after he was HC and interim GM and that didn’t work out. The guy Gase hired fired him. At least on paper. 

2 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Obviously you care what we think otherwise you wouldn’t be here. Certainly not here to troll us because your franchise is an embarrassment.

The Raiduhs are more than an embarrassment. They are a freak show.  But that's nothing new.

1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

Hmmm. So much for him being the heir apparent in NE. 

Either Belli told him he wasn’t leaving anytime soon or Davis is throwing a sh*t ton of money at him. 

Seeing the team building in Indy, he should have taken the job there. Rivers might have been able to get Him to a SB. 

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

I guess many thought he was waiting for Belichick to retire

you beat me to it.

he seen Brady finally retire but Bill still wont. he got tired of waiting.

Bill is 39 wins away from passing Shula for most wins. my guess is he stays until he gets it.

• Upvote 1