Josh McDaniels to be Raiders HC

5 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Idk about this guy in a head coaching position, some OC’s are meant to stay OC’s. Denver venture didn’t go well. We’ll see if he’s learned anything. History with the Belicheck tree says no though.

10 to 1 he gets Carr traded and brings in Tebow. He’s one of those guys who hates to admit he was wrong. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, varjet said:

The Raiders, Patriots and Bills are now worse.

hopefully the Jets can get better. 

Don't forget the Dolphins firing HC after his team pulled off 7 straight victories

I'd say they aren't as good either

8 hours ago, Mogglez said:

If he learned his lesson, it will be an amazing hire.  If they get the screecher from the Denver days, Mark Davis will be buying him out sooner rather than later.  Josh was DESPISED in Denver.

Was it his attitude? 

I think he has the potential to be a good head coach if given another chance, but what he to Indy was lame 

5 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Bro I would never publicly make fun of the guy for being handicapped.

But what's up with the mom bowl cut from 1975

Seriously this guy is a multi-millionaire he has to have mirrors and see pictures of himself right?

Is it his sense of humor is it a joke? I've come to the dinner table a few times with a half a mustache just to make my kids laugh....

His haircut makes me uncomfortable

He likes it because he just has to walk into his barber's and say, "Give me the Humpty"

• Haha 3

A decent job or Josh.  It is nice to have a good QB, but it is a tough division to exist in.  Especially, with only a millionaire owner.  After ghosting the Colts, probably had to fall on the sword to get a job.

22 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Apparently he left with BB’s blessing. I don’t know Bill’s long time relationship with the Raiders but you’d have to guess he’s not a Raiders hater. If Josh had signed with the Jets like Eric did it’d be a way different story. 

image.jpg

• Haha 1

On 1/30/2022 at 7:00 PM, Maynard13 said:

10 to 1 he gets Carr traded and brings in Tebow. He’s one of those guys who hates to admit he was wrong. 

so, he’s just like you, huh?

You are arguing in the IGT that “Carr sucks” and you’re here saying Josh will trade him for Tebow. Wow.

39 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

He is the way the truth and the light. Forever resurrected. ?‍♂️⛹?‍♂️????‍♀️??????‍♂️??

Amazingly, your posting just keeps getting worse.

What’s your point here, other than making fun of his Christianity? I don’t see how this post is any different from the one @BROOKLYN JET got permanent banned for.

BB : "Um Josh .. I think you may have misunderstood my when I said you would take over when I decided to step down. Let me introduce you to my nepotistic heir apparent and master plan ..... mwahahahahahh."

efqezzhwaegntmuq_1633334486.jpeg

JOSH

1*3amuPTOiJRylmdCPwA33eQ.jpeg

At least Bill gave him a souvenir hoodie

Edited by Dunnie