Bengals proving 5 year rebuilds are BS

kevinc855

Just now, kevinc855 said:

I have no idea what point you are making 

You said in your original post that you can turn it around in 2 years, this is year 6 for the Bengals based on their win totals and year 3 for this coach who won 2 his first year and 4 his second.

• Upvote 4

Just now, rtnelson said:

A team did something no team has ever done before, therefore all teams must be held to that new standard and front offices are garbage if they don't win a SB 2 years after having a top pick.

What a joke.

Yeah, the Bengals success doesn't "prove" anything.

I'd say that following 5 years of Mike Mac running the team that it is literally impossible to turn to the SB in 2 years! Are we done paying Trumaine Johnson yet?

:-)

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, rtnelson said:

A team did something no team has ever done before, therefore all teams must be held to that new standard and front offices are garbage if they don't win a SB 2 years after having a top pick.

What a joke.

According to the stuff I read on this board you'd think that 31 GMs / HCs should be sacked every year ... :D  

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

They drafted a great QB. Literally that’s your answer. It’s why we have sucked and will continue to until we are lucky enough to land one.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Burrow is certainly good. He's not great yet. The Bengals have always drafted relatively well. It cant be understated how bad the Jets have been at drafting, this includes Joe Douglas.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

I was watching the Giants new GMs presser and two things stood out....he said he doesn't believe in tear downs and the coaching staff should be full of coaches with experience which is the opposite of what we are doing.  I'm not saying there's a right way to rebuild but if the Giants are contenders before the Jets we are gonna look pretty stupid. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1