Only two wins

kmnj

12 hours ago, kmnj said:

The bengals showed a trash team can go from 2 wins to the super bowl in a very short time . Parcells took a one win team to the AFC championship. It might not be the norm but it can be done . Another two to five win season again under Joe would be a huge failure. He has tons of draft capital and lots of money to spend. I am not expecting a miracle but improvements and ability to complete especially in our division is critical. If not Joe is just the clowns before him. The plus side of watching the bengals is hope and affirmation a rebuild can be executed with the proper gm 

As I’m sure others have said, it’s all about Wilson. Last season, before he hurt his knee it was obviouswhat the Bengals had in Burrow.
I’m rooting very hard for Wilson to become that kind of player, and as the #2 pick there’s no reason why we shouldn’t expect him to.
The problem is Zach didn’t show anything near what Burrow did his rookie year so it’s tough to imagine it will happen in the future. Can it? It might, but I think it’s a long shot.