Senior Bowl notes

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

So, is Rob Carpenter really suggeting that the draft media forces a player to fall.  If an NFL GM is afraid to draft a guy because of Mcshay or another analyst, then he shouldn't be an NFL GM.  

Correct. One step further, shouldn't be allowed to set foot in our JN mock.?

• Haha 1

Penning seems to be this year's Teven Jenkins - an OL with a killer instinct that JD seems to love, who will be linked to the Jets from now until draft day.

We might actually pick him too. I think the Jets' interest in Jenkins was very real last year, and it was only his medical that scared the team off.

Penning would bring some real nasty to the OL, and could potentially play RG or RT depending on need.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Penning seems to be this year's Teven Jenkins - an OL with a killer instinct that JD seems to love, who will be linked to the Jets from now until draft day.

We might actually pick him too. I think the Jets' interest in Jenkins was very real last year, and it was only his medical that scared the team off.

Penning would bring some real nasty to the OL, and could potentially play RG or RT depending on need.

How sad is it that Becton can’t be pencilled into RT.  I hope they resign Moses and save picks for other positions, including one on the IOL.  

• Upvote 2