Tom Brady releases lengthy retirement statement, thanks Tampa, the Bucs and Bucs fans at least 4 times. ZERO mention of Patriots and people are loving it. lol

4 hours ago, JiFapono said:

What a spiteful little bitch.  Life is so hard for him, has to stick it to his big mean old bosses. 

Unbelievable. He’s had a chip on his shoulder his entire football career and now he has another one. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him try to get bs k at Belli 

4 hours ago, talisaynon said:

and yet here we are jets fans, 7 rings that brady has latre, desperately trying to cling onto anything negative we can find about braddy

It's Brady, not braddy. lol

I don't think this is a cling, it's literally all over the news.  And... it's pretty funny.

207735088_ScreenShot2022-02-01at6_44_41PM.thumb.png.653061470056e21eec8e2af708765e51.png

623123717_ScreenShot2022-02-01at6_47_30PM.png.a12bb242fccd3cadcb8866545bab54b0.png

15 minutes ago, Wit said:

I mean he’s a little douchey. This isn’t a new development. He literally denied he was retiring in his own Sirius XM show and released his statement the next morning that was pages long. 

A little douchey?

He sold “covid killer vitamins” at the height of a pandemic…

Deflated balls against league standard rules…

Purposely leaked that he was retiring prior to Championship Sunday, then tried to say he didn’t want to announce it and take away from the teams playing…

He’s a lot douchey…

with plenty of mention of Bill Belichick being a scumbag.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

25 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

LMAO.  This is still a thing after all day.  

If he doesn’t sign a one day contract or something and retire a Patriot then we’ve got something.  Maybe he wanted to thank Tampa today and get more free publicity again. 

He'll be in New England to sign a one day deal with the Pats.  I can only imagine how that conversation with Belichick goes.

Tom:  "Hey Bill, thanks for being here.  I see lot of other coaches here as well for this ceremony.  Can you text Flores and see if he's coming?  He was here for a decade while I was here."

Belichick:  "Very funny, Tom.  Maybe I should text Stephen Ross and ask him if we can do this ceremony on his yacht?"

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, JiFapono said:

What a spiteful little bitch.  Life is so hard for him, has to stick it to his big mean old bosses. 

I take it the irony of a known cheater, lecturing others about there being no shortcuts in life, didn’t bring you to stand and clap from home?

I guess not unless you’re ordinarily prone to privately applauding such audacity.

16 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

"I have always believed the sport of football is an ‘all-in’ proposition – if a 100% competitive commitment isn’t there you won't’ succeed, and success is what I love so much about our game. There is a physical, mental, and emotional challenge EVERY single day that has allowed me to maximize my highest potential. And I have tried my very best these past 22 years. There are no shortcuts to success on the field or in life.

"This is difficult for me to write but here it goes: I am not going to make that competitive commitment anymore. I have loved my NFL career and now it is time to focus my time and energy on other things that require my attention.

"I’ve done a lot of reflecting the past week and have asked myself difficult questions. And I am so proud of what we have achieved. My teammates, coaches, fellow competitors, and fans deserve 100% of me, but right now, it's best I leave the field of play to the next generation of dedicated and committed athletes.

"To my Bucs teammates the past two years, I love you guys, and I have loved going to battle with you. You have dug so deep to challenge yourself, and it inspired me to wake up every day and give you my best. I am always here for you guys and want to see you continue to push yourself to be your best. I couldn’t be happier with what we accomplished.

"To all the Bucs fans, thank you. I didn’t know what to expect when I arrived here, but your support and embrace have enriched my life and that of my family. I have been honored to play for such a passionate and fun fan base. What a Krewe!!!

"To the City of Tampa and the entire Tampa-St. Petersburg region, thank you. It has been wonderful to be a resident of such a fun place to live. I want to be invited to our next boat parade!

"To the Glazer family, thank you for taking a chance on me and supporting me. I know I was demanding at times but you provided everything we needed to win, and your ownership was everything a player could ask for."

He would then thank other members of the Buccaneers organization and his agent Don Yee and his business partner Alex Guerrero along with his family and wife Gisele Bundchen before following up with this:

"My playing career has been such a thrilling ride, and far beyond my imagination, and full of ups and downs. When you're in it every day, you don't really think about any kind of ending. As I sit here now, however, I think of all the great players and coaches I was privileged to play with and against the competition was fierce and deep, JUST HOW WE LIKE IT. But the friendships and relationships are just as fierce and deep. I will remember and cherish these memories and re-visit them often. I feel like the luckiest person in the world."

I think this  is a lot about nothing. Brady already thanked Pats fans when he left there. There is no reason to repeat it when he is leaving Tampa and retiring. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Bon Jovi: 

TomBrady made me a better singer. Tom made me a better song writer, a better leader, seeker and more driven to succeed while remembering to love what I do. He doesn’t know it but he inspired me and lots of people like me. Thx TB 12

What a duddette!

Bon Jovi has always been a sniveling, girly puss.