Stephen Ross offered Brian Flores $100,000 for each game he lost/ Flores also suing Giants for racism

Rhg1084

1 minute ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

If these allegations are true about offering money to lose games, the Dolphins are going to lose multiple draft picks, pay millions in fines, but not before the owner is forced to sell the team.

They deserve Watson.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chirorob said:

So is he basically saying every time a team hires a non minority that team can get sued for racism?

read the Belichick text, the giants had mad their decision on Daboll already before they even interviewed Flores. 

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Belli cannot have f*cked that up that much.  He could not have just hit the wrong "Brian".

He likes Flores a lot from what I am told, so I don't see him doing it to be a big meanie like he normally is.

18 minutes ago, chirorob said:

So is he basically saying every time a team hires a non minority that team can get sued for racism?

Was he a Rooney Rule interview?  If so, I think he has a case if they made the decision before his interview.

EDIT: I guess they already interviewed Frazier and Graham so probably not.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

He likes Flores a lot from what I am told, so I don't see him doing it to be a big meanie like he normally is.

No, yeah, I agree.  I just can't believe a virtual genius can screw this up by hitting the wrong "Brian" in his cell phone.  

• Haha 2