Stephen Ross offered Brian Flores $100,000 for each game he lost/ Flores also suing Giants for racism

Rhg1084

13 minutes ago, DoubleDecker said:

Flores will surely get the Kap treatment after this, no way are they gonna let you get away with tarnishing the "shield!" Doesn't matter whether you're right or wrong

Million dollar sneaker deal from corporations that support slavery?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Timing made it an Illegal/improper meeting

Ahhh ok. But we dont if the boat trip was after pats/before tampa. He was a free agent for a period of time.

i still think its watson. He wanted to go to miami.

so then flores conflict was either:

a. Did not want anything to do with rapist watson

or 

b. Did not want anything to do with tampering

31 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

One side issue of this is to me you have to be VERY careful trotting out % of race hired or not for you arguments.   You need to make a valid and proof ridden argument with out relying on %'s.

%'s can have unintended but valid consequences.

It doesnt matter. The truth is whats being trotted out there. Even if its not true

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

+1 for tankgate. 

put in something to reference how small the dolphin cages are at sea world too.  gotta rub it in how much that sucks for them.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

Ahhh ok. But we dont if the boat trip was after pats/before tampa. He was a free agent for a period of time.

i still think its watson. He wanted to go to miami.

so then flores conflict was either:

a. Did not want anything to do with rapist watson

or 

b. Did not want anything to do with tampering

I thought it would’ve been Watson too

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

It’s so, so, so, so awesome that Brady’s look-at-me moment has been entirely blown out of the water. Homeboy has been planning this weepy retirement announcement for months and it didn’t last six hours. God bless Brian Flores.

Lol maybe it was brady and thats y he filed today lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

It’s so, so, so, so awesome that Brady’s look-at-me moment has been entirely blown out of the water. Homeboy has been planning this weepy retirement announcement for months and it didn’t last six hours. God bless Brian Flores.

Yeah, I thought for sure he was going to do an insufferable Jeter-like farewell tour.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Imagine being him if this stuff is actually true. Big IF, but put yourself in his place as if these things actually happened to you.

then he doesn’t sound like the “angry black guy” anymore. Rather the fed up injured party who got fired after coaching his ass off and wouldn’t shave points when directed to. 

He was quiet about the Elway stuff (perfunctory meeting after a night out drinking), about the Ross stuff (avoiding the illegal meeting with Tom Brady and refusing to tank), not getting the QB he wanted in Herbert (stuck with Tua), not having a fair chance at an interview that was set up.  It’s all boiling over for the man as it should. 

His resume makes him the best HC candidate of all of them and frankly he should have a job by now and someone should still hire him right now.

You are correct. Unfortunately the Fraternity will not see it that way

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It’s so, so, so, so awesome that Brady’s look-at-me moment has been entirely blown out of the water. Homeboy has been planning this weepy retirement announcement for months and it didn’t last six hours on the front page. God bless Brian Flores.

He'll come back now just so we have to watch him get a ceremony at every stadium like Jeter just to make up for this slight.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Woody is currently stuffing Robert Saleh into a tanning bed.

Saleh is the first Lebanese-American Head coach, and he's Muslim, so we get a bunch of diffferent minority stuff checked with him.

12 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

Million dollar sneaker deal from corporations that support slavery?

He could hope, but getting blackballed out of your dream job because you spoke up and then getting an apology admitting you were right years after must come first! 

• Thumb Down 1

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It’s so, so, so, so awesome that Brady’s look-at-me moment has been entirely blown out of the water. Homeboy has been planning this weepy retirement announcement for months and it didn’t last six hours on the front page. God bless Brian Flores.

I noticed on NFL.coms website they’ve not mentioned the Flores story but now have the Panthers promoting a woman as a top story 😂 Goodells having fits rn, tryin to throw PR interns out the window 

Just now, DoubleDecker said:

He could hope, but getting blackballed out of your dream job because you spoke up and then getting an apology admitting you were right years after must come first! 

I don’t care what the wokesters caved to.  There was no reason to blackball.  If you are paying an employee that the clients hate and are booing at the top of their lungs, it doesn’t take a NYC public school education to figure out , that’s bad for business .  No collusion needed 

• Upvote 2

This is such a nonsensical lawsuit. The guy WAS a HC in the NFL so because another team didn't want him he sues for discrimination? Did any of the other 9 fired head coaches get jobs? Did any even get an interview.

The "Rooney rule" is actually intended for interviews where the candidate is unlikely to get the job. It is there for minority coaches to have a chance to interview and use that to possibly get a job down the road or if he really impresses get the job now.

"Sham" interviews for HC positions happen ALL the time. Kirwan said that even if they intended to keep Bisachia that they should interview everyone they can just to get feedback on the current team and then down the road they may impress enough for another chance if the HC position opens up again.

You could make an argument that Saleh got the Jets job as part of the Rooney rule. He was a minority candidate, they hired a bug eyed past white coach but when they canned his ass Saleh got the job.

My reaction is "fook this guy" and this lawsuit actually hurts minority candidates more than it helps them.

On the other hand the Ross allegations are incendiary. If true and provable he should be out of the NFL. Seriously doubt Ross left any paper trail on that.

• Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Imagine being him if this stuff is actually true. Big IF, but put yourself in his place as if these things actually happened to you.

then he doesn’t sound like the “angry black guy” anymore. Rather the fed up injured party who got fired after coaching his ass off and wouldn’t shave points when directed to. 

He was quiet about the Elway stuff (perfunctory meeting after a night out drinking), about the Ross stuff (avoiding the illegal meeting with Tom Brady and refusing to tank), not getting the QB he wanted in Herbert (stuck with Tua), not having a fair chance at an interview that was set up.  It’s all boiling over for the man as it should. 

His resume makes him the best HC candidate of all of them and frankly he should have a job by now and someone should still hire him right now.

Yes it would be wrong.

but the broncos just released a damning retort.

They claim the meeting started on time at 730, lasted 3.5 hours and 5 of their execs were present.

sad to say but the reality might very well be that Flores is a damn liar

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, DetroitRed said:

I don’t care what the wokesters caved to.  There was no reason to blackball.  If you are paying an employee that the clients hate and are booing at the top of their lungs, it doesn’t take a NYC public school education to figure out , that’s bad for business .  No collusion needed 

Said "wokesters" are the owners and Roger Goodell.  Why give an apology for the said employee that the clients hate and you got rid of already? Where's the upside in that? The Kap story speaks for itself the apology is fact it's not conjecture. Let's see how Flores' lawsuit plays out, things will handle itself one way or the other. My money is on Flores never  sniffing an NFL head coaching gig because he shook the tree too hard on this one.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ZachEY said:

"Well, I haven't read the complaint, have little knowledge of the law, but here's what actually happened and why it's definitely not racism"

-- The same old men at Jet Nation Dot Com.  Literally every single time.

“We’ll I’ve read the complaint, have little knowledge of the law, but here’s what happened and why it’s definitely racism”. 

The same young men at Jet Nation Dot Com.  Literally every single time. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1