Jets Get A New TE In The Senior Bowl

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

It would not surprise me if we take 2 TEs early

33 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

In 2018 the Ravens selected Hayden Hurst in the first round (25th overall) and Mark Andrews in the third round (86th overall). 

I would be all over this. 

Don't think we're getting Schultz or any of the other real good FA TEs. 

4 hours ago, Copernicus said:

There seems to be some great prospects at TE in this draft. Not the end of the world if we dont get McBride

Good to hear, so they don't force it too early while also not getting shut out.

I still expect/hope they'll sign a veteran in March anyway, but other than Schultz I can't see anyone else on their radar getting more than 1 year fully guaranteed anyway. Gesicki isn't a fit, and the best of the rest haven't accomplished enough (or are too old) to get 2-year guarantees: Njoku, Ertz, Engram, Everett, or even Gronk (not that he's running to sign here after a career spent on nothing but SB contenders and 11-14 win playoff teams lol).

Anyone else as the FA signing and they're going to force-feed an early pick. That might be for the best in the end, but I never like them being so pigeonholed into a position they miss out on a better player who would/could have a huge impact.