Online Gaming for PS3

RSJ

I found this article on another website. It may be true or it may not. I have however heard several other sources say the same things that are in this article.

The Playstation 2 was and still is a big seller, and many of us are excited to see what Sony will come up with next. Well, they have just revealed to us their details about "Playstation Network", PSNet for short. You probably all know how popular online gaming is, and Sony knows that

How Xbox has everything you just listed already. Plus the built in modem.

X2 is going to be better no 2 ways about it.

Not all of these options are on the current X Box. Besides, this is not an article on what the PS3 system will contain. It is a article on PS3 gaming. I have both systems and X Box is good for certain games but not all games. I won't buy a sports game for X Box. Despite the fact that the graphics are better the touch you get from the buttons on a PS2 are much better.

• 1 month later...

Outside of surfing the web and spectate XBOX Live is already doing this stuff. It is kind of funny though because the SONY fans were all blasting Microsoft for charing for it (which does suck).

Now a short while later Sony says screw it and does the same thing!

• 2 weeks later...
Xbox sucks, i'll always be loyal to ps3, and so will most. Without Halo, xbox would have sunk.

Most will be loyal you are right. But MS will pull some market share away by having a XMAS release this year. Sony will still be the leader though.

Xbox sucks, i'll always be loyal to ps3, and so will most. Without Halo, xbox would have sunk.

Most will be loyal you are right. But MS will pull some market share away by having a XMAS release this year. Sony will still be the leader though.

Archived