• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 1:31 PM, Warfish said:

Unlike my friend @freestater, I am a truly trash painter, but I'm gonna keep sharing when I do one anyway, for the lols of others if nothing else! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.0fbd15e74b322bd241cb042f9d286255.jpeg

*removed the signature, since I generally don't share my name/personals here at JN outside a select few.  In case the white square had you wondering, lol.

I painted one like that back when Mrs Dcat ran art classes and the back-then "new thing" called paint and sips.  I sipped way too much.  She had to remind me that it's a "paint & sip" not a "paint and gulp".....    

• Haha 1

On 1/31/2023 at 8:05 PM, freestater said:

Been starting on portraits. Something I've never really done before. Here is Christopher Hitchens...

20230131_200447.jpg

Nice start!

Mrs Dcat just entered a wc portrait (of my daughter of course) to the Ridgewood Art Institute annual show.  Portraits don't sell but they can be your most amazing works. Watercolors, of course, are not respected as much as so the show admits very few.  

bc2935_66c2267cf8aa4161a5203e889fce33e4~

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

Nice start!

Mrs Dcat just entered a wc portrait (of my daughter of course) to the Ridgewood Art Institute annual show.  Portraits don't sell but they can be your most amazing works. Watercolors, of course, are not respected as much as so the show admits very few.  

bc2935_66c2267cf8aa4161a5203e889fce33e4~

That is amazing 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...