Best 2 Players At The Senior Bowl

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Depending how #4 plays out, I think Penning is a REAL possibility at 10.  He’s Becton insurance, but likely could play RG next year or until Fant or Becton are gone.

in regards to #4/#10, I’ve been tinkering with the thought that maybe the Jets brass finds the most value in this draft to be in the mid-first on down & maybe we see a trade down to double the chances of coming away with someone with the pick we keep, as well as Trey McBride & Zion Johnson, or Jeremy Ruckert & an Edge Rusher with the additional 2nd/whatever the compensation is. I think there’s an opportunity for JD to get creative if there’s a team willing to come up to 4 or 10.

Panthers seem to be linked to Pickett, maybe they’re willing to move up? 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

One of my favorite lines. 

Another one I use frequently. 

“I have a question. 

A question? What is it? 

It’s an interrogative statement used to test knowledge. But that's not important.”

Great movie.

in a similarly vane:

”We have to get this man to a hospital!”

“What is it doctor?”

”It’s a building with about 200 beds filled with doctors and nurses” (I’m paraphrasing)

21 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

in regards to #4/#10, I’ve been tinkering with the thought that maybe the Jets brass finds the most value in this draft to be in the mid-first on down & maybe we see a trade down to double the chances of coming away with someone with the pick we keep, as well as Trey McBride & Zion Johnson, or Jeremy Ruckert & an Edge Rusher with the additional 2nd/whatever the compensation is. I think there’s an opportunity for JD to get creative if there’s a team willing to come up to 4 or 10.

Panthers seem to be linked to Pickett, maybe they’re willing to move up? 

Would love to trade both those picks into the middle of the first, however not seeing where much action around #4 will be, I think the better option might be #10. Problem, is there is really nobody on defense worth #4, and the only value I see is OL at that pick. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/4/2022 at 4:22 PM, jetsrule128 said:

If homeboy runs a in the 4.4 range like rumored, he might move from a nice mid round pick to a 2nd rounder.  Cant teach speed and height.   He's versatile too.  Not just a go route guy, he can run routes, carry the ball and he returned kicks.  

Hearing this news, he's shooting up list of wants at WR.

• Upvote 3

On 2/4/2022 at 7:37 PM, Peace Frog said:

One of my favorite lines. 

Another one I use frequently. 

“I have a question. 

A question? What is it? 

It’s an interrogative statement used to test knowledge. But that's not important.”

"Johnny, what do you make out of this?" "Oh I can make a hat, a brouche, a pterodactyl"

• Sympathy 1

19 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

If homeboy runs a in the 4.4 range like rumored, he might move from a nice mid round pick to a 2nd rounder.  Cant teach speed and height.   He's versatile too.  Not just a go route guy, he can run routes, carry the ball and he returned kicks.  

Hearing this news, he's shooting up list of wants at WR.

I would be all for finding a way to get this kid. If he’s there at 35 or 38 you take him.  

FA WR, Moore, Davis, Watson, Berrios - Schultz/McBride.  
Give me that and you can go OL and defense at 4 and 10.  

• Upvote 1