Congratulations Brian Flores

ncjetman

with houston hiring lovie smith it appears flores’s nfl career is now over - no one will touch this guy - he may be right or he may be wrong in his allegations but he lost the battle and probably the war too - steven ross is no doubt laughing his ass off right now - too bad really - thought he was a good coach who would have more success in his next hc job

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

3 minutes ago, ncjetman said:

with houston hiring lovie smith it appears flores’s nfl career is now over - no one will touch this guy - he may be right or he may be wrong in his allegations but he lost the battle and probably the war too - steven ross is no doubt laughing his ass off right now - too bad really - thought he was a good coach who would have more success in his next hc job

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

If he has proof of Ross trying to throw games he will be justified. If he has no proof he just sabotaged his career over nothing 

I think Flores knew his lawsuit would deal a heavy blow to any future head coaching opportunities that may come his way. He admitted as much. He was looking at the bigger picture. The irony of the Houston hire is a black head coach has now been appointed, when this time last week they likely would have gone in a different direction completely. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1