Mike LaFleur podcast

3 hours ago, Larz said:

Good stuff from LaFleur. But my god Eric Allen spit the question out lol

Eric Allen is like a tenured professor. Every other year it seems they hire a female that does a lot of reporting and gets popular. They they fire hire. I don't know the inner workings but he is always their # 1 guy. The amount of people they have let go is more than Jets coaches so it always struck me as interesting.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Maxman said:

Eric Allen is like a tenured professor. Every other year it seems they hire a female that does a lot of reporting and gets popular. They they fire hire. I don't know the inner workings but he is always their # 1 guy. The amount of people they have let go is more than Jets coaches so it always struck me as interesting.

I followed one of them on instagram for awhile. Forget her name lol. But you’re right she was really good and gone in like a year lol

9 hours ago, CSNY said:

Personally after Listening to LaFluer and seeing how this offense can move the ball with Flacco at the helm I have confidence when JD gets the right pieces in place and Zach gains more experience that this offensive unit will be able to score points in bunches. Very optimistic about the future of this Jets coaching staff and direction this team is heading in. Hopefully this optimism comes to fruition 

in spite of all the issues they had this offense did score 3 ppg more than last seasons and even more than the 2019 season.  not a huge margin but baby steps are okay sometimes.

• Upvote 1