Curtis Martin - NFL Legend Admits Why He Hated Football

GreenFish

martin always give it all.  some call him a compiler but he should played the position well and was good in all aspects. it's great to that he has succeeded so much from where he came from, not just monetarily, but also as a person.  lots of these players come from some pretty bad backgrounds.  i feel sorry for the ones that achieve a high degree of success on the football field but just never become complete humans.  they lose their money or get engaged in criminal activity.  these things just shouldn't happen.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Same. This hit all types of emotions. The situation he was in as a 4, 5 and 6 year old is infuriating. It’s amazing that he got through all of that with his head on straight. 

When you talk about having heart, you're talking about Curtis Martin.  If he doesn't have heart, then nobody has heart.  

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Love Curtis, my favorite player of all time.  His story is beautiful and heartbreaking yet inspirational.  Mrs. Martin is legit.  What an incredibly strong woman.  

"I realized that I have the ability to define myself, regardless of where I come from" - Curtis Martin 

Same here.

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

HoarseDefenselessGalah-max-1mb.gif

From the beyond, Savage69's Counter Point

Who wants to hear it? All of you, right?

As. Mod you should be aware of Max’s wishes that we’re able to celebrate positive thing’s about the team without being bombarded with the same old tired negativity 

• Haha 1