Julian Edelman ‘wouldn’t be surprised’ if Tom Brady returned to NFL

23 minutes ago, CSNY said:

I wish everyone would just stop windexing Bradys sack. He had a good run and now it’s past time to let it go. Don’t want to hear anything about Brady that takes away from the accomplishments of the Rams and Bengals getting to the championship game. It’s about the teams not about that whining crying protected lying cheat Brady 

Am I allowed to talk about the Jets then or should I wait until after the Superbowl is over to not take away from the accomplishments of the Rams and Bengals?  :)

Just now, extmenace said:

Lol, Tom Brady’s “last TD pass” game ball is going to auction this weekend. Heard estimates that it could go for around $1 million. Can you imagine being the person that buys that ball and he came back the following season?

$25 will get you a fully inflated ball at Target.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Am I allowed to talk about the Jets then or should I wait until after the Superbowl is over to not take away from the accomplishments of the Rams and Bengals?  :)

When the Jets accomplish something talk away as I will flapping my gums right there with you. ?
My point was that this boot licking of Brady on every dam channel is so over the top it’s sickening  

My comment wasn’t directed solely at you by any means really just in general 

I saw one rumor that the 49ers could trade Jimmy G to the Bucs for Brady. His father was a 49ers season ticket owner and Brady a Niners fan as a kid. Always rumors he wanted to play for them but you could also say the same thing for Rodgers. Brady’s contract is still active he’s not officially retired supposedly so the Bucs can break up his cap hit if he’s not off the roster until June. It’s been said that Brady and his family love living in Florida so kind of hard to do that if he played in SF. 

16 hours ago, CSNY said:

I wish everyone would just stop windexing Bradys sack. He had a good run and now it’s past time to let it go. Don’t want to hear anything about Brady that takes away from the accomplishments of the Rams and Bengals getting to the championship game. It’s about the teams not about that whining crying protected lying cheat Brady 

Why wouldn't a guy who is better than all but maybe three quarterbacks not want to come back for another shot at glory? And another $35 million.