Warfish.. calling you out

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

If you haven’t yet. Do it!  Hotspot at Metro Tech Chantilly. 

7AE58F8A-68FC-45DB-A901-12ED531DE3BE.jpeg

OIP.h_QstycNw5eAr8Px77dcVgHaEF?pid=ImgDe

Thing is, tho, with the Vegetarian Wifey, I need to make sure they have options for her too.  Hot Pot tends to be meat-centric to a fault (fine for me, but happy wife, happy life, etc.).

Will definitely check it out brother.

P.S. these last few warm days, I feel like fishing season is soon, even tho it isn't, lol.  We still gotta hook up for that.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

When you are ready. I got this private lake full of these. Just waiting to go to WAR!!!!

44CA6EAB-5140-40AC-BF1D-06106C7C61B9.jpeg

6DE70A98-240E-4E12-9B74-ED05445BB167.jpeg

You take away the little dock, and that’s basically my backyard here in Barefoot, Crush. Have to release them because of the runoff from the golf course, but still a slice of paradise.

BTW… I’m going to “the place” for veal chops after golf tomorrow. Haven’t been in over a month. It’s time.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

You take away the little dock, and that’s basically my backyard here in Barefoot, Crush. Have to release them because of the runoff from the golf course, but still a slice of paradise.

BTW… I’m going to “the place” for veal chops after golf tomorrow. Haven’t been in over a month. It’s time.

Ummmmm…,,,,Berto.   Too much going on this year to get down, but when I do dont even think I ain’t even buying you dinner. Done! 

• Post of the Week 1