***SUPERBOWL GAMEDAY THREAD*** Bungles VS. Kupps ***

JTJet

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

How about The Rock?  lol

Just a tad over the top.  lol  I thought for sure we were going to get a vintage "do you smell what the rock is cookin'" riff.  

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Crazy thing too, 

The Rams and Bengals are the first NFL teams to ever play 21 games in a season because of the expanded season. 

17 game regular. 

Both played 4 playoff games. 

Wow.

29 minutes ago, nycdan said:

The Joe Burrow hype train felt a little out of control.  I don't blame him at all, but people were trying a little too hard to make him the next Brady and make CIN a dynasty in the making.  Now he has to go back and slug it out with Mahomes, Allen, Herbert and hopefully Zach next year and hope....really hope....he doesn't look back at this as his Marino moment.  

He's really good.  And Chase is really good.  And while they should cruise back to the playoffs, they don't feel like a dominant team that I would expect to see back in the SB.  They feel like they caught a few breaks and made a few big plays but they have holes.  AFC is going to be like a Steel Cage match for the next few years.  And it could be even worse if Rodgers comes to DEN.

On the other hand, with Brady retiring, I could easily see the Rams back again (assuming Donald doesn't retire).  NFC feels like a much easier path with maybe only GB in the way, if Rodgers stays.

One thing that may make the Bengals a threat of a super bowl contender is they have $57 million to play with in Free agency.

If they beef up the oline, they are scary.

• Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

lol dudes dunking on her. She is gorgeous. To be fair, dated a petite svelte woman with fake boobs. So great. 

Trust me, I’m a big fan of fake boobs. I just think this one went a bit overboard on the facial work, and once they go down that road, they never look to get off. I’d take her in a second, but McVay is a 38yo multi millionaire living in LA. If I were him…. ?

@Spoot-Face can tell you  and @munchmemory the story about when the woman I’m dating and her daughter got a matching set a few years back.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Green Ghost said:

Trust me, I’m a big fan of fake boobs.

@Spoot-Face can tell you  and @munchmemory the story about when the woman I’m dating and her daughter got a matching set a few years back.

Woman I dated was 4-11, flat as a board, husband was a doosh, got divorced and the next day had gorgeous playboy boobs inserted. Met her a year later. I won. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Trust me, I’m a big fan of fake boobs. I just think this one went a bit overboard on the facial work, and once they go down that road, they never look to get off. I’d take her in a second, but McVay is a 38yo multi millionaire living in LA. If I were him…. ?

How 'bout dem Rams? ?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Obviously I would feel different if he was on my team , but from the outside looking in , Burrow seems hard to root for , a cocky deu##e. I’m glad Stafford beat him to be honest . 

Yeah. They’ve already crowned him Brady 2.0. Starting to detest the guy. 

Oh and yeah, he’s not “Joe Cool”. 

• Upvote 1

I am totally out of touch with modern society and am for sure an old curmudgeon.

I go to the NFL web site and they have a section of photos from the game.   The first one is of Kupp catching the game winning td.  In the back ground are the fans, at least half of them have f**king phones plastered to their faces.

10 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

That Rams D-Line was reminiscent of the Fearsome Foursome. Deacon Jones would be proud of them.

The Rams were the nightmare matchup for the Bengals. I honestly think Cincy would’ve won against any other nfc playoff team this year.

The LA defensive line was a massive mismatch going up against the Bengals OL. I was surprised how close the game turned out to be.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, nycdan said:

The Joe Burrow hype train felt a little out of control.  I don't blame him at all, but people were trying a little too hard to make him the next Brady and make CIN a dynasty in the making.  Now he has to go back and slug it out with Mahomes, Allen, Herbert and hopefully Zach next year and hope....really hope....he doesn't look back at this as his Marino moment.  

He's really good.  And Chase is really good.  And while they should cruise back to the playoffs, they don't feel like a dominant team that I would expect to see back in the SB.  They feel like they caught a few breaks and made a few big plays but they have holes.  AFC is going to be like a Steel Cage match for the next few years.  And it could be even worse if Rodgers comes to DEN.

On the other hand, with Brady retiring, I could easily see the Rams back again (assuming Donald doesn't retire).  NFC feels like a much easier path with maybe only GB in the way, if Rodgers stays.

I became a believer of Joe throughout the year. I mean, the kid got sacked 19 times through 4 playoff games and should have won the super bowl.  They fix that o-line they should be the class of the North for a while.

9 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Woman I dated was 4-11, flat as a board, husband was a doosh, got divorced and the next day had gorgeous playboy boobs inserted. Met her a year later. I won. 

Love fake t!ts.  It's like having an extra shelf in bed to put a glass or water, a book or reading lamp on.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Larz said:

3BCB9F35-B1E4-4C1F-A9C5-39132980D002.png

I felt like the Bengals were going to be screwed because of their OL, and I was right. I think most people realized this too. Luckily for them, the Bengals have the 3rd most cap space and I bet there will be quite a few good OL players. Burrow and Chase are going to be superstars, and they have a good running game with Mixon. I said a few weeks back that I thought the Bengals were a one-year wonder, but now I realize that was probably a really crappy take. They will have multiple more shots.