Superbowl Poll

Superbowl poll  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for?

• Rams
    • Bengals
    • I don't want to respond to this question but I have to fill in an answer to respond to the other question
  2. 2. Who do you think will win the game?

• Rams
    • Bengals
    • I don't want to respond to this question but I have to fill in an answer to respond to the other question

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/14/2022 at 11:04 PM

Looks like I am in the minority.  I am rooting for the Rams -- would like to see Stafford get the W.  But I find it hard to believe in the Rams, and the Bengals just seem like that team of destiny this year.  I think the Rams are the better team, but I think the Bengals find a way to get it done on the big stage.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

Looks like I am in the minority.  I am rooting for the Rams -- would like to see Stafford get the W

Stafford, Donald & Whitworth are long-time players of excellence that I would like to see get a ring. Bengals are young  and will compete for years. 

On the other hand…. Bengal fans are deserving of some joy after years of disappointment. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Stafford, Donald & Whitworth are long-time players of excellence that I would like to see get a ring. Bengals are young  and will compete for years. 

On the other hand…. Bengal fans are deserving of some joy after years of disappointment. 

Bengal fans have had plenty of joy this season.  And reason for optimism about the next decade. And the Rams have no fans.  So the fans don't enter into it for me today.

For me, I am rooting for the Dawgs on the Rams roster.  After languishing in Detroit for more than a decade, I love to see Stafford get this shot.  And happy to see Sony Michel out of New England so I can root for the guy who scored the OT TD in the Rose Bowl a few years ago -- best sporting event I have ever witnessed in person.  And Leonard Floyd is another guy who has played well after a slow start to his career.  I am rooting for the Dawgs on the Rams roster today.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Lith said:

Looks like I am in the minority.  I am rooting for the Rams -- would like to see Stafford get the W.  But I find it hard to believe in the Rams, and the Bengals just seem like that team of destiny this year.  I think the Rams are the better team, but I think the Bengals find a way to get it done on the big stage.

Plus, if Burrow stays healthy and they add some key pieces to the line they will be back. 

While I feel that stafford has paid his dues, it was a bit sus how he ended up in LA.  Was on vacation with the HC so that tarnishes that feel good story a bit. 

The bengals have a bunch of feel good stories so I am pulling for them.  Higgins, burrow and chase. would like to see them do well and pull off the upset. Plus it gives me hope that we pick our version of chase at #4.  Take the best WR in the draft.  do it, doooo eeeeet.

Rooting for Bengals. If the Cincinnati Bengals can win the Super Bowl so can the New York Jets. Gives hope to sad sack franchises everywhere.

My pick would be Rams -- I think their D-line dominates the Bengals O-line and terrorizes Burrow all night.

I don't have an overly strong conviction on either one though -- I have no issue with the Rams and I could see Burrow finding a way to pull it out.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Rooting for Bengals. If the Cincinnati Bengals can win the Super Bowl so can the New York Jets. Gives hope to sad sack franchises everywhere.

My pick would be Rams -- I think their D-line dominates the Bengals O-line and terrorizes Burrow all night.

I don't have an overly strong conviction on either one though -- I have no issue with the Rams and I could see Burrow finding a way to pull it out.

Yeah, could look like the Bucs/Chiefs Suoerbowl after Mahommes lost half his O line. Bengals really don’t  have much of an O line to began with and Aaron Donald is basically a character from old school Godzilla movies, 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lith said:

This is exactly the feelings I have about the game.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Bengal fans have had plenty of joy this season.  And reason for optimism about the next decade. And the Rams have no fans.  So the fans don't enter into it for me today.

For me, I am rooting for the Dawgs on the Rams roster.  After languishing in Detroit for more than a decade, I love to see Stafford get this shot.  And happy to see Sony Michel out of New England so I can root for the guy who scored the OT TD in the Rose Bowl a few years ago -- best sporting event I have ever witnessed in person.  And Leonard Floyd is another guy who has played well after a slow start to his career.  I am rooting for the Dawgs on the Rams roster today.

Driving Road Trip GIF

Lith SB packing list:

Bulldog Goggles? Check!

I don't really have a dog in the fight, but there are some great storylines in this year's Super bowl.

It's going to be really fun to watch as there are a lot of great matchups. Specifically boiling down to Joe Burrow vs. the Rams Defense.

Logic dictates that the Rams have the more complete team and they should win it. However if Burrow plays lights out and can pull the magic out of his hat and keep it close, the Bengals can win.

Tough call for me cuz I've always liked Stafford the grizzled veteran who's been through it all. Obviously they have Kupp, Akers, Donald, Ramsey etc. But the Young Bucks, Cool Joe, Chase, Higgins and Mixon are scorching hot right now.

I think experience wins out here with McVay and Stafford but I'll be rooting for Burrow.

The Rams TE's are banged up.

Joe keeps it close but the Rams win.

It's going to be a good game. Enjoy!

Not a sexy super bowl. Curious to see what the ratings are.

Exciting to see what the Bengals might do. They have been fearless through the playoffs. 

Would like to see Stafford get a ring. Rams certainly bought their way here. They better win, they've kind of sold the future of the franchise (for the next few years at least) to have this chance now.  

I have no rooting interest in this game. I don't hate either of these franchises. You think on paper the Rams will win but after all of these wild finishes who knows. I'll of course watch the game but in all honesty I have more skin in the game and a lot more interest in any regular season Jets game including the past two seasons. 

46 minutes ago, Drums said:

Benglas have grit. I’m rooting for them because their fans deserve it but I’m fine if the Rams win too. I just want a good, close game and I’ll probably end up rooting for whomever is losing in the 4th quarter. 

As long as neither team cheats.

• Upvote 1