17 Years People, 17 Years

Maxman

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thank you all for making these forums incredible. The passion of Jets fans is the absolute best. You keep the topics going and these forums are a place where people come to read what you write and learn about the Jets.

That is really cool, thanks so much.

Thank you Max.

This truly is a great place to exchange ideas and to lean on. Heck, it may even have kept me from becoming a crack head these past 11 seasons.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nj meadowlands said:

Believe I was a senior in high school when SOOTHSAYER banned me from JI (I was literally banned for repeatedly asking what happened to T0mShane), and I came here seeking refuge.  Great online community to be a part of.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

MENTION THAT NAME ONE MORE TIME AND YOU WILL BE BANNED LOL!!!!!!!

T0mShane

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thank you all for making these forums incredible. The passion of Jets fans is the absolute best. You keep the topics going and these forums are a place where people come to read what you write and learn about the Jets.

That is really cool, thanks so much.

Congratulations and thank you to you and the team for running such a great site, my day starts here and usually ends here…with a fair bit in the middle too….I come here to be entertained and educated, occasionally to rant, but I always find it fair and occasionally hilariously funny

great job Max and here’s to the next 17 years 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Warfish said:

So Soothsayer and Smizzy walk into a bar.....

My bet would be on Smizzy in that fight.

11 hours ago, jamesr said:

He meant never mention T0mShane, not Sooth ... :D 

Yeah please don't mention @T**S**** here.

11 hours ago, HighPitch said:

i remember when this whole thing started. just to piss off sooth. who knew

It wasn't just to piss him off. Sure, that is like 98% of the reason. But not the only reason lol.

9 hours ago, munchmemory said:

ap_colts_jets_football_87207486.jpg

5472.jpg?width=465&quality=45&auto=forma

Hard Hat Scott is a good dude (top left). Really cool tailgate.

• Upvote 2

The moderators do a thankless job and I 100% know they are what sets us apart. So many sites are the same. Here you never know what you will get but the Mods, they make it run. Would be lost without them all.

Thanks guys!

@Sperm Edwards @slats @The Crusher @Lith @nycdan @Charlie Brown

Also we got together and decided to award a partial share to @Thor99  :)

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 4
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

The moderators do a thankless job and I 100% know they are what sets us apart. So many sites are the same. Here you never know what you will get but the Mods, they make it run. Would be lost without them all.

Thanks guys!

Thanks Boss; but the Truth is because of you and your kindness my life is infinitely better! :) 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks guys!

I’m old enough to remember when @slats wanted to euthanize me and @The Crusher wanted to adopt me.

You guys all do an amazing job. Thank you, @Maxman and company.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

My bet would be on Smizzy in that fight.

Yeah please don't mention @T**S**** here.

It wasn't just to piss him off. Sure, that is like 98% of the reason. But not the only reason lol.

Hard Hat Scott is a good dude (top left). Really cool tailgate.

Then a very good morning to Scott and his buddy.   I just loved the stunned expressions.  Who knows what idiocy they just witnessed.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks guys!

No thank you boss! I kid a lot but I enjoy every minute here even the minutes when things get all up in an uproar. I still like my time here.*

*should be known I’m almost constantly eating while modding and posting. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Sometimes I wonder if I would even continue to follow this disaster of an organization if it werent for JN.

Pretty much this. After JI got all weird I came over here and it’s generally a pretty awesome place with knowledgable folks who mostly put up with my nonsense.  

• Upvote 1

Congratulations on 17 years.  This was a fun place to hang out at but I eventually found a life like everyone always told me to do.  Abobo was going to stop in to offer his eloquent congratulations but the idiot forgot his password.  ?‍♂️

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

If it wasn't for this place, I would actually have to talk to my wife in the evenings, while she watches some Real Housewives show or some other similar type nonsense.  At least I have Jets nonsense to talke about with a bunch of fellow loser Jet fans (the wife's term for all of us) to distract me.

Thanks, Phil.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Lith said:

If it wasn't for this place, I would actually have to talk to my wife in the evenings, while she watches some Real Housewives show or some other similar type nonsense.  At least I have Jets nonsense to talke about with a bunch of fellow loser Jet fans (the wife's term for all of us) to distract me.

Thanks, Phil.

This is so true, and funny. My wife now uses one of my old jokes every Super Bowl sunday at our party.  Q..what do the Jets and the Super Bowl have in common? A  nothing. Every year. ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Sometimes I wonder if I would even continue to follow this disaster of an organization if it werent for JN.

100% with you.

I’ve lived outside NY for over half my life now. The only stupid thing I do now that I did as a kid is root for the Jets.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, the Claw said:

Pretty much this. After JI got all weird I came over here and it’s generally a pretty awesome place with knowledgable folks who mostly put up with my nonsense.  

You should have seen his great it was before the deep contingent of JI had to find a nee place to spam.

9/10 Threads were quality football discussion.

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You should have seen his great it was before the deep contingent of JI had to find a nee place to spam.

9/10 Threads were quality football discussion.

It’s a shame that it changed that much. Because of JI, I just always figured that Jets forums were really just the occasional football discussion interjected between argument threads about cannolis.   

• Haha 1