17 Years People, 17 Years

Maxman

2 hours ago, ZachEY said:

@Maxman do you ever think of the 10s, if not 100s off millions of dollars this website has helped collectible steal from our employers over the years?

I just laugh out loud that is great.

Before we launch this site I met soothsayer at a playoff game in Pittsburgh. It was actually the infamous time where he complained that the buffet didn't have pancakes (true story).

Anyhow at one point everyone was on The Omelette line and it was just him and I sitting at the table. He legit was giving me a hard time about how much I posted. He was like how do you have that much time at work.

I had to defend myself and say well I post a lot when I'm on conference calls. It was so strange though instead of him thanking me he was giving me a hard time. Weird.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Before we launch this site I met soothsayer at a playoff game in Pittsburgh. It was actually the infamous time where he complained that the buffet didn't have pancakes (true story).

Anyhow at one point everyone was on The Omelette line and it was just him and I sitting at the table. He legit was giving me a hard time about how much I posted. He was like how do you have that much time at work.

I had to defend myself and say well I post a lot when I'm on conference calls. It was so strange though instead of him thanking me he was giving me a hard time. Weird.

What?  Sooth?  No way!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Well that at least explains his post.  I had no idea what he was referring to and was trying to figure out what angle I had missed.  Pancakes?  IHOP?  Chick-Fil-A?  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

That is hilarious.  Holy hell. 

"Bite the hand that feeds" must have been his credo.....

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

That is hilarious.  Holy hell. 

"Bite the hand that feeds" must have been his credo.....

Definitely a weird approach. He hated me (that is always the feeling I got) even before JetNation launched. I think it was because I associated with @T0mShane but who knows.

The first time I met him at a tailgate he basically said it is nice to meet you. Everyone says you are funny, but I don't see it. Might have been the greatest compliment I have ever received.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Definitely a weird approach. He hated me (that is always the feeling I got) even before JetNation launched. I think it was because I associated with @T0mShane but who knows.

The first time I met him at a tailgate he basically said it is nice to meet you. Everyone says you are funny, but I don't see it. Might have been the greatest compliment I have ever received.

At least he didn't get to ask you to make sure your email address was updated. 

• Haha 1

On 2/16/2022 at 11:42 AM, nj meadowlands said:

Believe I was a senior in high school when SOOTHSAYER banned me from JI (I was literally banned for repeatedly asking what happened to T0mShane), and I came here seeking refuge.  Great online community to be a part of.

I was banned from GGN before finding here almost 10 years ago. Can’t believe I’ve lasted this long.??